Chapter 2 (D-Day)

Minhee sure hated the idea of leaving his friends for five months but he still felt excited! he has always wondered what it felt like to meet your soulmate to love eachother unconditionally.
he hopped on the train and waved goodbye to his mom and seongmin, his little brother, seongmin seemed smug but he was really close to tears as he would miss all the times minhee would play with him when their mom is too busy to acknowledge his existence.

After bidding his goodbye he goes further in to the train and looks for a cabin to stay in..

seeing that all the cabins were filled
minhee bitterly blurts out
"ha,, i should've made friends that were my age.."

"i can be your friend"
someone suddenly says

minhee looks at where the voice came from.
"oh,, uhm sure alright.. im kang minhee"
"im song hyeongjun"
minhee smiled at him and hyeongjun returned the smile back.
it felt good, minhee wasn't exactly looking for a friend but it might be a lot easier to go around the camp with a friend.

"do you have a cabin yet?"
hyeongjun asks while bobbing his head onto the right.
"no.."
minhee says a tiny pout forming on his lips.
"i have a cabin! let's go there hehe"
hyeongjun takes minhee's luggage and guides him to his cabin.

they soon reach the cabin and when hyeongjun opened the door.. "Hyeongjun-ah!" minhee hears someone shouting from the cabin..
"ah, what?!" hyeongjun says with furrowed eyebrows..
"where did you go?! hyung called and told me to put you on the phone!"
"he got mad didn't he.."
"yea!" the guy says with a hmph

"hyeongjun-ah,, who's that with you?"
a different person says this time..
"oh! i almost forgot! this is kang minhee! i found him looking for a cabin to stay in!"
hyeongjun introduces minhee to his friends while finally entering the cabin with minhee slowly following from behind.

"im keum donghyun! hyeongjun's step brother! but call me keumdong!"
the said boy reaches to minhee in attempt to make minhee shake his hands.. which minhee did do..

"im koo jungmo,, keumdong's friend who became one of hyeongjun's friends

after hearing their introductions minhee says his and after awhile he started to feel relaxed and comfortable around the three..

"we have reached our destination.. welcome to Zoul camp.. please take your luggage--"
.
.
.

peony;
pair of this flower will receive a message every night which consist of a random sentence their soulmate said that day.