Bulbul first pause decorating the vase on hearing Kanta's words, then thinks for a moment before speaking again.

"Ummm..... What's the big deal!? I mean, I just told you that this vase needed to get the old flowers replaced."

Bulbul gives another excuse, as she is quietly trying to give a chance to Viren!

Afterall why not! He always has been on her side, no matter what. Even when she was rude to him, he still never bailed on her. Infact
he is truly a person, she can trust blindly. Yeah! she realise this about him, but maybe isn't brave enough to accept it, in front of others.

"Umm....okay! Alright! If you say so! But aren't you getting late for your case appearance!?" Kanta asks Bulbul.

Bulbul nods & moves towards dinning table silently. Soon after breakfast, she moves to police headquarters, where her case appearance is. As she reaches outside the hall room, where she has to present herself in front of commission, she looks nervous! Viren who is there to support her holds her both hands in his.

"Hey! It's gonna be fine! Your innocence is already proved after Sanju's arrest. This case appearance! It's just a formality! You just go in, get your badge & revolver back & walk out of this door, clearing your name of any irrational blame. Okay!! Afterall I want my partner back for good." Viren says in a calm tone while Bulbul smiles lightly.

"Now where's my partner who loves yelling on me!"

Viren further utters in a funny tone while Bulbul chuckles & mouths him a "Thankyou" for all his care & support

It is then Bulbul's phone beeps. She checks it & finds that, it is a message from Jay, wishing her(Bulbul) good luck. She smiles lightly at it while Viren sighs. Maybe he(Viren) still is a bit jealous of Jay but also happy that he(Jay) is now just "a friend" of Bulbul.

Soon, Bulbul is called in. She sighs deep, as she hear her name from a junior cop, who informs her that enquiry commission is calling for her. Viren understands that she is a bit nervous. Luckily, he(Viren) has to be present inside along with Bulbul, as he was the 2nd incharge of bomb blast case.