𝟎𝟑.𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄. ✰

"aren't you just my babysitter ? Fuck off !"
...
El awoke that morning to the bright sunlight spilling in through the partially closed curtains.

The vibrant  light managed to cast shadows against her wall.

Although, she lay slightly sleepy, her senses remained alert. Her ears perked too the sound of the whistling wind mixed with the running water from the shower just down the hall.

This indicated he was up.

She sighed thinking of the boy she had learned to, over the years truly love.

Yet, grimaced when her mind painfully replayed the memory burning in her mind, of what he had said last night.

Last night while her ass had been pressed up against his dick and how good it had felt.

She had honestly thought that was a forgotten encounter, However, it was hard to forget when her current situation meant living in a house with him.

El made the sensible decision to rid those thoughts from her mind for now and got up to pick out clothes for her trip to the mall with max today.

Max was El's best friend and had always been there whether it was, her first pet dying or her fathers sudden decision to leave, max had seen it all.

El smiled, a vivid image of the feisty redheaded girl engraved in her mind.

Inhaling the sweet morning air she got out of bed and walked towards her wardrobe. She picked out whatever casual outfit she could find and threw them onto her bed.

She picked up her phone from the bedside table checking any notifications she had received and of course max had messaged her.

Max😤😌

MM:hey, you still coming today ? Xx

EH:yea, of course, why wouldn't I ? Meet down town at 1:00 to walk over to the mall ?

MM:thought you'd be busy with your new babysitter that's all. But sure.

El's body froze her fingers hesitating over they keyboard before messaging rather quickly with a reply of...

EH: HOW DO YOU KNOW ?

MM:is typing....

EH:MAX! COME ON!

MM:tell you later! Bye 😌😘

EH:🤦🏼‍♀️

Great, just what el needed. If max knew and she was pretty popular...then if they hadn't already know by now, it wasn't long before the south side high school Mike attended would find out.

El was mortified, mike had little fans and she was not willing to be figurately speaking stirred up in his literal "fandom tea."

God, them and their stupid phrases.

El got up from her bed putting her phone down. She cracked her door open a tiny bit to find that the shower had stopped running and the door was wide open.