𝟎𝟐.𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋,𝐇𝐔𝐇?✰

This whole scenario of mike looking after el you could say, was more than surprising.

Mike and her had been good friends for majority of their childhood.

They had done most things together like; summer camp at the river or hanging out on the swings at school and even those to toddler ballet classes held at the town hall every Saturday.

Before el's father left, her mother had all the time in the world to do things with her and this resulted in both Karen wheeler and terry ives doing all things together: kindling mike and el's friendship.

If anything, el was glad that mike would be staying with her. She wouldn't feel so lonely she'd at least have one more thing to fill her void and possibly even...her.

Holy fuck.

The thought of him against her moving in and out pre-cum escaping her hole, her pussy milking his big-

-Gosh, get a grip, fucking hell.

Again now for real,
She wouldn't constantly feel as if she was locked in a dark and stale room with all the blinds shut and life sources cut off, she could not do that.
...
Mike had already taken his things into the guest room and decided he relax for a little bit.

He pulled his computer out of his backpack and set it on the desk turning on a playlist of his. He walked back towards the bed and layed down on the sheets. It was amazing how the bedsheets had been initially laid with such care, not a crease in sight.

He could get used to this life.

Is what he thought to himself as he relaxed scrolling through his Instagram.

He came across non other than Stacy alright's account. The post had been a picture of her posing in the summer sun her lips stretched as she smiled a Starbucks cup in hand.

He had to admit she was a pretty girl, brown hair and hazel eyes much like El's, yet, El's seemed rare.

Intricately unique to her features.

Mike sighed as he remembered what had happened between him and Stacy the previous summer when he was nearly seventeen. They had really hit it off and they even well...you know. Banged...

In the back of his car.

What an amazing place to loose your virginity it was.

What was even more amazing was that he had lost it to one of the bitchiest girls in the school.

When you're quarterback of your schools football team...let's just say you basically have your own fan club throughout all stages of your school.
Yes.

You guessed it.

Mike wheeler was south side high's twelfth grade quarterback and with that curly hair and sharp jawline of his...he could have a lot of fun with any girl that was into him. Yet, he decided to fuck Stacy albright.

"Shit."
Mike moaned in disgust, the image of kissing her rolled around his head. He really really did not enjoy her sloppy kisses.