Daily Doze Of Happiness

Apparently the new student a.k.a the alpha a.k.a the new bother to me, didn't show up today. Girls already started forming theories that he had pack duties, what a dedicated alpha.. blah, blah, blah.. How lame!

As I was going to leave the class, the peabrain Chen grabbed my arm and yanked me on the wall and trapped me between his arms. He smirked and looked down on me..

"well you haven't learned your lesson yet, baby." I gulped..

baby? Wtf! I'm a fully grown man.. Maybe his eyes are rotten.

"what is your problem?" I manage to say confidently, his eyes turn a dirty red.

"You filthy omega-"

he raises his hand to slap me, but he stops when the professor enters the class. He gives Chen and angered look, while Chen just looks down and moves back.

"thankyou professor." I say and quickly leave the class not waiting for any response.

I hop my way home just for fun. One I reach I freshen up and eat the food that was made by our maid aunt May and smile and walk back to my room. I was about to leave to go to the forest when an idea pops into my mind.

"hmm.. I should sneak out in the dark around the same time my mystery friend comes, so I can find out who it is." I speak to myself.

It's time. Pulling over my black hoodie I walk out. I reach the spot from where I can clearly see my window knowing this is where my mystery friend stands. So I hide behind the tree. I waited for half and hour but no one came. I'm literally getting bored I thought this would be interesting... humphh!! I decided to wait for some more time but still no one came. Damn! I would've met my mystery friend today. Disappointed...I walk back.

I go back to my room and complete my class work and decide to make some notes for the exam that's in the next 3 months.

It's 1am and I'm not sleepy so I switch on my TV and turn on some random channel. So boring there's nothing interesting. Suddenly I hear a howl. I mute my TV and go to the window and see those Ruby eyes! I don't know why I'm feeling happy. Those eyes became my daily doze of happiness. I smiled widely and waved which was returned by another howl and more two howls. Should I say something? So I smiled and said,

"you're late today."

only to get a reply with another howl. Damn! Those eyes make me melt. He howls and then suddenly goes away.. Feeling a little bit sad but it's okay... Atleast now I can sleep nicely.