Chapter 16: Animal Rescue

In Todd's (Seaplane) treehouse, Todd was making a watermelon juice with a blender to heal the avatars

Harold: What are you making?

Todd: Watermelon. It's one of my strengths. And it's my favorite food. I just don't know how's the game knows my favorite food. And pilot also one of my strengths. I don't know about piloting but I just wanna be a pilot when I grow up. Anyway, cheers.

Todd gave Harold and Ari a watermelon juices. Ari drank the juice

Ari: Wow. This is good!

Harold drank the juice

Harold: Mmm. It is!

George (to Todd): Can I get more of those?

Ari: Hey, Todd. What's up with all these candles?

Todd: Citronella. That can help me from mosquitoes and that's one of my weaknesses.

Ari: Oh. Bees are one of my weaknesses.

Todd: Really?

Ari: Yeah. I was very curious that why the game knows my allergies.

Todd: I was curious, too.

They laughed

Ari: I might get a little walk.

Harold: Be careful out there.

Ari left. She takes a walk and heard a tiger cub crying and saw trapped with a net and got stuck with a bush and can't go nowhere. 

Ari *worried*: Oh, no.

Ari comes close to a cub to comfort him but he backs up a little

Ari: Hey. It's okay. I won't hurt you. I'm just gonna get you outta here. I promise.

A cub purred. Ari is searching her pockets to look at any knife and found it. Ari cuts the net and finally freed a cub. As you know her (my) strength is an animal rescue

Ari: There you go. Now go see your mother.

A cub jumped on Ari and licks her

Ari: (laughs) You're welcome.

A cub leaves and looked at Ari while smiling. But the cub doesn't know where its mother is. The cub walks to her

Ari: You don't know where your mother is?

The cub head-shakes

Ari: Oh. But don't worry. I'll find your mother when we go. I promise.

The cub nuzzles Ari and Ari picks a cub up. A cub licks Ari

Ari: (laughs) I just don't know what am I going to name you, little guy.

A cub head tilts

Ari: How about...

A cub nuzzles and cuddles and then falls asleep

Ari *blushes*: Cuddles.

Ari heads back to Todd's tree house but the avatars just standing for five minutes

Ari: Oh uh... hey guys.

Harold: Did you just hold a baby tiger?

Ari: Uh... yes? I was taking a walk and I saw a baby tiger was trapped with a net. I freed him but he doesn't know where his mother was. So I'm keeping him until his mother shows up.

Todd: Woah. I've never known you rescued an animal. 

Melvin: That tiger is endangered!

Ari: Yes. I know.

Todd: Wait. Press your heart area.

Ari pressed her heart area and the menu pops out

Todd: Huh. "Animal Rescue". You can rescue animals.

Ari: Yeah. And I know how much I love animals.

They smiled

Todd: Let's Head back to my house.

They head back to Todd's treehouse

Harold: Hey, Todd. How did you get sucked into the game?

Todd: Oh. I found a game console next to somebody's house. I put it in the basement at school and I was playing a game called Jumanji. And then I got sucked into a game. And I wondered who invited the strange console.

(Melvin invented. Don't tell them)

Harold: Oh. And how long have you been there?

Todd: Uh... like a year.

Ari: A year?

Todd: Yeah, I just can't see to make it past the transportation shed.

Harold: Transportation shed?

Todd: It's the next level. The first time, my hot-air balloon wouldn't even take off. And then there was the whole plane thing I mentioned. (Showed his arm with last life) And once I got down to my last life... I realized I was screwed. And that I was never gonna get out of here by myself. Half the stuff that came at me, I had zero way to deal with. You can't kill a black mamba with a watermelon juice.

George: You sure can't. You need a zoologist for that.

Harold: Todd, we can help each other. You've been here for a long time, you know the game and between us, we have a lot of strengths.

Ari nodded

Todd: I don't know, bro. If I mess up one more time, I'm toast. Freaks me out even thinking about going back to the transportation shed. I don't wanna die in Jumanji.

Ari: Well, we just gotta stick together. If we do that, we can win. I know we can.

Melvin realizes Todd is their missing piece

Melvin: Wait a minute. You're the missing piece. You were the one we needed to find.

Ari: So the clue was to go to the bazaar to find the missing piece? And it wasn't... the elephant.

Todd: That... that was me.

They nodded

Todd: You guys... let's do this.

Everyone cheering

George: Hey, Harold, you gonna drink that watermelon juice?

Harold: I think you have enough.

George: This is one good watermelon juice.