"Thanks hyung." Huening kai said as Jungkook dropped us off. "See ya." Jungkook said as he drove off.

We walked into the amusement park "I'm so excited! I might throw up!" Isabella said "Please don't."I begged as the boys laughed.

"Let's go!" Huening kai exclaimed. We decided to go play the balloon and dart. "Do you think I can win you this teddy bear?" Beomgyu asked Mia.

"I don't think so." Mia teased "Oh so your teasing me aren't you?" Beomgyu smirked as a blush crept on to Mia's face.

"And I'll win you this." Soobin pointed at a huge brown teddy bear. "Let's see." I smirked as he winked making my heart beat crazy.

The guy gave him a three darts since he has three chance of winning the teddy bear. He groaned as he missed the first one but celebrated when he popped a balloon with the second and third.

"We have a winner!" They handed him a teddy bear. "As promised." A bunny smile appeared on his face as he gave me the teddy bear.

"T-thanks." I blushed as Isabella nudged me in a teasing way. "Shut up." I hit her arm softly. We decided to go to the shops. "Look!" I pointed at a Mickey Mouse hoodie. "I need this in my life!" I jumped up and down examining it.

"I'll buy it for you." Soobin said I looked at the price and shook my head. "It's okay don't worry, Ill buy it in another time." I smiled looking at him. "Are you sure?" He asked "Positive." I replied.

We decided to go and get some food. We got in and realized it was a restaurant and a store. It seemed candy and sweets. Huening kai and Mia just started running around the place.

I chuckled at the both of them when in the corner of my eye I noticed someone's looking at me. I turn around and my eyes met Soobin's. I smiled as he blushed. "You okay?" I asked him.

"Y-yeah." He chuckled, "let's go." I motioned him to a table where we all sat down. We got some drinks and I bought a smoothie and started sipping it and it tasted really good. "What would you like to order?" The waiter asked as one by one everyone was ordering. "Y/N!" I heard as I looked at the owner of the voice.

"Yeah?" I asked "What do you want to order?" Yeonjun asked, I started getting a headache. "I'll eat with Isabella." I said looking around seeing flashes of lights. I closed my eyes for a second and opened them back.

Suddenly I felt nauseous, I wanted to throw up. "G-guys I'll go to the bathroom." I stood up dizzy. "I'll come with you." Mia said as she walked me to the bathroom. "Are you okay?" Mia asked "I have a headache, I see flashes of light, I feel nauseous. I don't know what to feel." I trembled. "What did you drink?" Mia asked.

I told her my smoothie drink. "You dummy! That contains peanuts! Your allergic to peanuts!" Mia said as I started throwing up in the toilet. "Let it all out." Mia half my hair and patted my back.

After I finished Mia handed me a tissue. I thanked her and wiped my mouth as I started walking up to the sink to wash my mouth.

"Next think before you order." Mia sighed. "You good?" Mia asked "yeah just left with some headaches." I smiled. "It's fine, we'll get you some lemon juice and you'll feel alright!" Mia cheered me up.

After washing my mouth we went back to the table. "What happened?" Taehyun asked "Y/N's drink contains peanuts and she's allergic to them." Mia said as I smiled.

"You dummy! Did you check-" "I swear you and Mia are so alike." I said as Mia chuckled. "I know I should've asked about the drink after drinking it."

We decided to split up, and I was paired with soobin. "Do you want to go on rides and stuff?" I asked soobin. "I don't think so, I'm not scared or anything but you just threw up and I don't want you to get sick again." He said as I smiled.

'This boy is too cute.'

"Okay then, what do you want to do?" I asked "How about we go on shops and buy some stuff. Then we can go to the small arcade over there." He pointe day the arcade behind me.

"Sounds like a plan!" I nodded as we started walking around with the big teddy bear wrapped around me neck. "Is it too heavy?" He asked as I shook my head.

"The teddy is almost your size, you'll trip." He said as I paused and looked at him. "Are you calling me short?" I pouted while he laughed.

He squished my cheek "Cute." He whispered loud enough for me to hear , my cheeks became red. "Why are you red? I was being serious you are cute." He chuckled patting my head.

"And short, so imma just-" he said as he took the teddy bear and wrapped the teddy's arm around his neck. I stood there blushing "Are you coming or what?" He asked as I shook my head and ran towards him.