[09] Desires & Destiny

Comenzar desde el principio

I noticed the sexual tension going on between the two which completely bothered me as I felt like vomiting.

"We need your help," I interrupted.

"We???"

She noticed Jaskier who waved the best that he could as she glanced back at us.

"A friend? Your lover?" Yennefer asked.

"He's no lover of hers," Geralt answered.

Yennefer was quite amused with his sudden reaction to the question.

"Your heartbeats....they're extraordinarily slow. You're both mutants," Yennefer guessed.

"A witcher," Geralt stated, "Geralt of Rivia."

"The famous White Wolf! I thought you'd have fangs or horns or something," she mocked.

"I had them filed down," he said sarcastically.

"You must be Valyria of Eliona....the Fierce Fox or do you prefer the Hybrid?"

I rolled my eyes as I let them talk and I looked over at Jaskier who was enjoying his view.

"Ragamuffin!"

"Cute safe word, Yennefer," I smirked.

"I suggest you leave while I take care of your friend," Yennefer stated.

We went to the kitchen when I noticed Geralt was staring at me.

"What is it?"

"You lied earlier," Geralt mentioned.

"About what exactly???" I asked.

"You told Jaskier that you weren't entirely up to speed with your magic....we both know you've excelled in magic and training to become a witcher," he argued.

"Okay I lied, is there a problem?" I questioned.

"I remember Eskel wanted you to read each of us and when you tried to read me, you were frustrated but you never told us what was wrong and your father interrupted our conversation," Geralt revealed.

"We left Jaskier at the hands of a mage who's clearly untrustworthy and you want to talk about mind reading," I scoffed.

"I'm the only training partner you had to use your magic against to avoid any of my movements while you've been able to take down the others with ease...the last time we spoke of this, you promised to be honest with me," he argued.

"Geralt, I-"

"He's in a deep healing sleep," Yennefer interrupted.

"How long will he sleep for?" I asked.

"Long enough for you both to bathe," she answered.

She brought our clothes and we simply looked at each other before looking at Yennefer.

"How did you....oh, right. Magic; And I hardly think bathing in this house is going to leave us any cleaner," Geralt smirked.