Leah- Oh Oscar introduced you?

Bernice- Kinda. I went to Oscar's to hang out and he had to leave, thank god Mando was there to keep me company if you know what I mean 😉

I look at Leah hearing the click clack noise her nails make on her phone as she types. "Someone's angry" I tease, "who are you texting?" I say smiling. Leah looks up at me her face is red. She scrolls up on her phone and hands it to me. "Bernice?" I say confused, I read the texts. "You gotta be shitting me?" I say. Leah storms out the door. "Wait!" I yell, turning off the stove so the potatoes won't burn. I run outside in time to see Leah smack Mando in the face.

"YOU FUCKED BERNICE?!" Leah yells as Mando holds her by the wrist. Leah kicks him. Oscar gets inbetween them, "ey relax!" he yells. "AND YOU KNEW!" Leah yells pushing him. "I asked you if he had anybody! you couldn't tell me he was sexing my friend" Oscar looks at her dumbfounded. "Leah no fue nada" Mando starts. "Don't you talk to me in a language I can't understand Mando!" she says putting her hands to her hips.

I walk up to Mando and show him Leah's phone, "no fue nada? then why is she texting you" "V, she hasn't text me since, I swear" Mando says handing me back the phone. "It was one time that's why I didn't say anything when you asked" Oscar said looking at Leah as she stares at him crossing her arms.

"Like you never mentioned that Bernice came over" I say looking at Oscar. Oscar furrows his brows looking at me. "She said 'I went to Oscar's to hang out', B doesn't hang out Oscar, she hooks up" I said glaring at him, "did you?" "No" Oscar says sternly. "But you were going to" I say placing a hand on my hip, holding Leah's phone with the other. "And then Mando came over to bail you out" I say connecting the dots.

"It wasn't like that V" Mando says directing the conversation to him. "No?" I say stepping to Mando, "so he called B over so you can fuck?". Mando looks at Leah and then at Oscar. "Look at me Mando" I say angrily. "No me mientas".

"I told her to come through a couple days after the club" Oscar confesses. Mando and I look at him. "Club?" Leah repeats, then she gasps, "that same night we were at Club B?!" "So you came to the club to 'check on me'" I say gesturing air quotes, "and a couple of days later, almost fucked my friend?" I laugh in disbelief, "Fuck you Oscar" I say beginning to walk away.

Oscar grabs my arm, "V..." I pull my arm away. "No Oscar, that's some bullshit! the Leti thing, I get it you needed to get your dick wet. Nicole she came onto you. But B?! SHE'S MY FRIEND" I push him. "V it wasn't like that" Mando says intervening. "You covered it up! All that bullshit the day before 'he loves you V' so you can cover up him fucking her!" I yell. "I didn't fuck her" Oscar Defends. "No?" I step to Oscar. "If Mando didn't go over, what would you and B have done?" I stare into his eyes as he glares down at me.

Oscar's phone rings. Bernice's name flashes on the screen. I scoff, "speak of the devil and she shall appear". I shake my head and walk away, Leah flicks off Mando and follows me.

Bernice's POV

Me- this is all my fault, I didn't know Leah was going to tell V.

Oscar- you need to fix this.

Me- I will, we're going to a party tonight, I'll tell you when to pass by.

Oscar- Ok.

I smile looking up at Trigger. "Spooky's gonna be there?" he asks. "Of course, for V, he'll do anything. You have the pills?" I ask holding out my hand. Trigger hands me a baggy with Ecstasy pills inside. "You're sure about this? I can't speak about V but Spooky, lets just say he didn't get that name because he's nice" Trigger says uneasily. "Well how did he get the name?" I ask intrigued. "We can't speak on it" Trigger says looking at his phone, "just know that the same night he got that nickname he got that tear drop"