2 3/4 cups all purpose flour

Walking through the woods were a human and dog. In the world, only one human was known to the land of Ooo, and his name was Finn. He is an adventurer, along with his best friend, Jake the dog. They were on a quest assigned to them from a sweet elephant. The elephant reported at least one or two baskets of apples on the floor every time she went out to pick them for her apple pie. It was conveniently nice but she can't recall anyone ever living in the woods having the time to do that.

"So who do you think this weirdly kind stranger would be?" Jake asked while sniffing out any clues that would help them.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. Maybe some shy ghost or something." Finn had replied, his eyes searching around for any movement.

Eventually Jake picked up a scent. It smelled like baked goods and flowers. Quietly following the scent the duo had found a small cottage-like house hidden behind trees of many kinds. Looking around they couldn't find anyone who lived here nearby.

With a smile, Jake turned to Finn. "Yo, think we should enter the house? I can smell cookies. Let's take some."

"Nuh uh, dude! That's stealing. Let's just see who this person is." Finn whisper yelled at Jake. Jake sighed and opened the door slowly, stretching out so he could become smaller and peer inside.

Whispering again, Jake announced, "Alright, no one's in. Let's investigate."

Roaming around they found a few noticeable features. There was a small table with chairs, but only one seemed to be used over time. To the left of the door was the sink, oven, counter and fridge. Above the sink was a large window which was surrounded by many plants. A few hang overhead as well. The oven was on and baking cookies. Signaling that the stranger has been here earlier. Well, of course, it's their home. To the forward there was an opening to a bedroom, and to the right it expanded into a living room. Back into the right corner of the kitchen there was a pantry, the top half being filled with jars of spices and jams. The bottom half simply being a small closet with an umbrella and boots inside.

"This place feels so cozy, like a nice place to be in when you want to be alone. I guess this is what the stranger wants." Finn said while staring at a dusted photo frame in the corner of the counter.

"Yeah, definitely. Hope the stranger-" Jake was cut off by a sound of someone's humming gradually get louder. The stranger must've been back already. Without a wasting second Finn grabbed Jake and hid in the bottom half of the pantry to hide in. Hearing the door open they crept back as far as they could, the pantry doors had a big enough space between them so they could see the stranger.

The humming seemed to be that of a teen male, but their appearance was unknown as they walked into the kitchen. Finn studied the stranger as he hid. Dark green gardening clothes dressed the stranger along with a green sun hat. Tuffs of (h/c) hair could be seen but nothing more as the back of their head was turned to the human and dog.  They had put on oven mitts and took out the goods which happened to be sugar cookies. A waft of sweetness filled the air as they put the tray down on the counter for them to cool.

Sighing, the stranger said, "I need a shower huh, gardening really takes some work.", and walked off into the bedroom.

As soon as the adventurers heard the shower turn on, they got out and looked at each other.
"Dude. Let's get out of here and reassure Tree Trunks that she has nothing to worry about." Jake told Finn, who didn't seem to agree with it.

"I kinda wanna know the dude, we should wait outside and see if they come back out." Finn smiled at Jake, hoping for him to go with it.

"Only if you ask if we can have some cookies when we meet them."