Chapter 104: Sooner or later let her kneel down and beg for herself

"Jin Yu, who have you got?" Asked Madame mu. 

Looking back at the people she had contacted in this period of time, Mu Jinyu didn't seem to offend any big people. It suddenly occurred to him that the man from Ningcheng university came to find su'an! 

When I saw the man in the hospital, I was not only surprised by his beautiful appearance, but also by the ruthlessness in his eyes. 

The ruthlessness that the man whole body divulges lets him at that time shiver, can be this man seeks a person to hit oneself? 

No, it can't be him. He's su'an who keeps a lover with Gu Mocheng's wallet. How can he find someone to break his hand. 

Even if this man is fierce, mujinyu doesn't want to admit that he is better than himself in all aspects! 

He thinks that the man su'an is looking for is not as good as himself! 

Mujinyu could not think that Gu Mocheng was su'an's lover. 

Everyone in Mufu looks at the wound on mujinyu's face and the broken hands. They are very sad and sad. This good man has been beaten like this. He will be married to Su Zihan for a hundred days. Won't the guests lose their dead? 

It's impossible to postpone the wedding. The invitation has just been sent out. How can I get it back? 

Ah! 

The more Madame Mu thought about it, the worse she felt. She couldn't help sighing. 

Mu Jinyu's whole body is very painful. His wife is upset and his mood is very bad. 

Instead of worrying about getting married, he thought of Suan. 

Su an an and that man together picture, Mu Jinyu think up to hate straight teeth. I don't mind that she slept with other men, and would like to give up marriage with Su Zihan to find her. She not only refused, but also kicked herself. 

"Damn Suan!" Mu Jinyu scolded angrily. 

When Madame Mu heard the name "Su An'an", she stared at Mu Jinyu. 

Mujinyu's face was also slapped, with a bruise in the East and a bloodstain in the West. It was not as handsome as before. 

"Don't you go to suan'an?" 

Madame Mu asked unhappily. After the wedding date of Mu Jinyu and Su Zihan was set, she could see that there was something wrong with her. 

Men are really cheap, eating the bowl of watching the pot. 

"Jin Yu, how many times have I said that it is impossible for you and Su An'an. I will not consent to your marrying her. " Said Madame Mu firmly. 

When she thought of her unborn child being pushed by suan'an, she was infuriated. 

What's more, su'an didn't pay any price for it. 

"Can't you remember a little longer? Su An'an not only carries you and other men on his back, but also kills Zihan's children. " 

"Jin Yu, that's your own child." Madame Mu reminded me. 

Mujinyu was not interested in what Madame Mu said. He only knew that he was more interested in su'an. 

As soon as he thought of suan'an, he thought of her attitude towards himself, about her and the man. 

"Mom, I know." He said perfunctorily. 

Suan kicked him. He just let it go! 

Sooner or later, he will make Suan kneel down and beg for her.