Chapter 85: Let me love you

"Um." Gu didn't say much more. As the ruler of Gu family, there are many things waiting for him to decide every day. 

After he hung up, the assistant who was waiting for the report was very interested in the person at the other end of Mr. Gu's phone. Is that his wife? 

After so many days, the assistant was still in a hurry to get him off the bus that day. He started to do it with his wife in broad daylight. 

It's called "long drought meets sweet dew". 

Su'an hangs up the phone and smiles happily. Uncle Chen next to her knows that she was on the phone with her husband just now and sees su'an's mind. 

Do you like your husband? 

It's really good. There's no one to take care of him for so many years. The old man and the old lady in the old house are all worried about his life. 

They are afraid that the husband will not marry for the sake of that woman for life. They care about their family and everything, but they are too infatuated. 

Gu Mocheng's people had not entered the door, and su'an, who heard the sound of the car at home, immediately dropped the book in his hand and ran downstairs. 

I don't know why. Knowing that Gu Mocheng is back, she is so excited that she even goes downstairs barefoot without wearing the slippers at her feet. 

As soon as Gu Mocheng entered the door, he saw su'an standing in the porch and smiling at himself. He was stunned, then his eyes moved down and fell at su'an's snow-white feet. 

It began to get cold, and Gu Mocheng frowned. She liked barefoot so much. 

"Wear shoes." 

"Oh," said Suan, smiling 

Said, the servant came to find slippers for suan'an, and took Gu Mocheng's coat by the way. 

The room is very big. When Gu Mocheng was alone, he felt that seeing Suan, who was dangling in front of him, he felt angry in the villa. 

"Honey, drink water." Suan came to him with a glass of water. 

She looked at Gu Mocheng with a smile. She called Gu Mocheng when she came back from Mu's home. Su an's mind was on Gu Mocheng. 

She missed him! 

Never a man let her so remember, miss, even her former fiance mujinyu also did not. 

"Ann, did my mother embarrass you?" 

Before dinner was ready, Gu Mocheng sat on the sofa in the living room and asked suan'an. 

"No." Suan shook her head. Then she blushed and said softly, "Mom, I'm very nice. I'm very nice." 

She said, secretly raised her head, and saw that Gu Mocheng's face, as always, was nothing different. 

There's nothing wrong with her calling "Mom.". 

However, just thinking of calling the same "mother" as Gu Mocheng, her face burned. 

"Oh." Gu Mocheng replied in a long voice, obviously not believing su'an's words. 

"Don't speak for her." Gu Mocheng said unkindly about old lady Gu. 

"Well?" Su'an is surprised at Gu Mocheng's tone. It seems that he dislikes his mother very much. Yes, he dislikes her. 

Gu Mocheng naturally took out his cigarette. He leaned on the sofa and smoked. 

Over the past decade, he has become more and more addicted to smoking, and he can't quit if he wants to. 

Su an an is a man who hates smoking, but seeing Gu Mocheng smoking doesn't disgust him at all. Instead, he thinks he looks very good.