💜𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖💜

A month and a half later

3rd person pov

"Welcome to your new home hyung~!" Seungmin said as he smiled brightly and opened the door, looking at hyunjin. Hyunjin smiled back at him sweetly, he then asked "where can I sit these down minnie?" As he looked towards his bags. Seungmin pointed upstairs and said "my room, you know where it is!" Hyunjin nodded and started taking his bags up the stairs.

You see, seungmin is more than four months pregnant now. And as they all discussed before, his moms to busy to be able to take care of him. Therefore, hyunjins moving in to take care of him! He also had to leave school.

But hyunjin and Ms kim agreed seungmins friends could still come over and see him though- like jeongin, felix, jisung, may, nisa, and lilly((IMAGINE-))

Hyunjin and seungmin both had jobs before this point- seungmin worked in the back of a flower shop, and hyunjin worked at Chick-ful-a((best fastfood place PERIOD)). They saved all of their money which is quite alot. Ms kim also got an extra weekend job along with her already five day job((WE STAN MS KIM😤👊))

Right now, hyunjin is getting all his stuff settled in seungmins room. Seungmin sitting on the bed telling him where everything needs to go as hyunjin had said 'it's to dangerous for you to move around!!' while pouting, which convinced seungmin to just sit

Soon they finished and it was dinner time, and ms kim was working out late so they were just gonna have ramen

"Let me make it pLEASEEE jinnie!!" Seungmin begged as he latched himself to hyunjins arm and looked up at him, pouting and making a puppy face.

"No minnie! You could hurt yourself or the baby!" Hyunjin said as he sighed and tried to look away from seungmins ADORABLE face.

Seungmin started whining and said in a baby voice "PWEASE JINNIEE~ I jus wanna add da spices twu da rameenn!!"((please jinnie~ I just wanna add the spices to the ramen!))

Hyunjin groaned dramatically and said "fine! But only the spices((omg I just got flashbacks- yOu GoT tHoSe SpiCy fLavOrS- stan nct)) Seungmin giggled and clapped like a baby who just got the candy he wanted

They made their ramen together in peace, then they sat at the table and ate in comefortable silence((..caw caw caw))

After dinner, they layed down on the couch and watched 'lilo and stitch' while cuddling.

About half way through the movie, seungmin had his hand on his belly and then he gasped. Hyunjin looked at him and said "what baby?" Seungmin smiled brightly and said "they just kicked jinnie!! Feel((special))!" As he grabbed hyunjins hand and placed it onto the spot their baby had kicked.

The baby kicked right on hyunjins hand. Hyunjin grinned happily and said "aww! That's so sweet~" as he rubbed where the baby had just kicked

Seungmin smiled at hyunjin and watched him, he thought to himself 'I cant believe this amazing human used to be my biggest bully..'

/////////////////////

A week later

Now it's time for seungjins gender reveal! Everyone is in the backyard (everyone being seungjin, changlix, minsung, chan and his little friend jeongin, Ms kim, Dr soojin, shuhua, hyungwon, hoseok, nisa, may, and lilly), waiting for seungmin and hyunjin to cut the cake that had the gender in it. Only soojin and shuhua knew the gender as they made the cake.

"Alrighty, everyone ready?!" Seungmin asked as hyunjin held the knife to the cake and seungmins hands were on top of his. Everyone was around them and they all yelled 'yess!'

They cut into the cake, then slowly brought out the piece they cut, and.. IT WAS PINK!!

Seungmin gasped and looked at hyunjin with wide eyes as he started tearing up, he jumped on hyunjin and hugged him like a koala.

He said while crying "W-WERE HAVING A BABY GIRL((baby girls- I'm sorry-))!!!" as he was still koala hugging hyunjin, hyunjin hugged him back and smiled then said "yes we are baby!! I'm so happy!"

He then put seungmin down and then said "seungmin, will you do the honors of officially being my boyfriend?" As he looked into seungmins eyes. Seungmin gasped but then said "Y-YES HYUNJIN!" he then smashed their lips together, hyunjin smiled in the kiss

Everyone cheered loudly and clapped at the new couple, lilly then started crying((I WOULD 100% DO THAT I AM A BABY SKSKSBLEAAIU)) may and nisa noticed and may said "nuu pup what's wrong?!" Lilly shook her head and said "I-ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!! I-I CANT EVEN!" As she started full on sobbing in the corner.

Nisa said "aww dont cryy!" As she hugged her, may joined the hug as well

((A/N: That probably wasn't important to anyone T-T I just wanted to add it pfft))

Everyone then enjoyed the rest of the party, everyone also getting to feel the new unborn babygirl kick((nct-))

It was just a great day for everyone