"I see," Captain said believing every word.

"Where's the rest of your people?" I asked wondering how he's the only one left.

"I'm afraid that there aren't any. My two assistants died when the power plant exploded. This is our only prisoner," he said looking to me, though I didn't believe it. Looking through the small glass window, me and Captain both looked at the man inside.

"Something isn't right." 

"Does he have a name?" I said, asking another question.

"Zellar. Dr Rubin Zellar," he said walking closer.

"Zellar? Bio war fare criminal?" Captain asked shocked.

"That's right," The warden said while Ford nodded.

"I believe the Dr has degrees in bio chemical engineering as well as nuclear physics and laser technology," the warden said making me confused as to why that needed to be said.

"He was your only prisoner?" Captain asked while pointing to the chamber and looking to the warden.

"Well Zellar is more than an inmate, he's a living case study. I'm a criminal psychologist," he replied.

 "Well I heard he had been captured...I'm not thrilled about having him on board," Captain said with an uneasy tone.

 "I don't blame you Captain, but I can assure you that he is of no danger as long as he remains in the Chamber," the warden said with a nod. 

"I don't mean to seem ungrateful but I if I could trouble you for some dry clothing, i'm soaked to the bone," the warden said with a shiver.

"Oh, of course, i'm sorry. Commander Ford will help you," Captain said as he looked from the warden to Ford.

"My pleasure," Ford said with a nod.

"Thank you," the warden responded, looking to Zellar in the Chamber.

"See that our friend here gets hung up to dry too," the Captain said as he walked off, me following.

"Hey Captain," I called as I moved quicker to catch up to him.

"Yes, Amy?" he asked as we walked together.

"Something seems off about the warden, don't you think?" I questioned.

"Well, what do you expect when you've been trapped down in the ice for years?" The Captain joked.

"Captain, i'm serious. Something seems off about him. I don't think you should trust him," I said seriously making the Captain stop and look at me.

"You really think something is off about him?" The Captain said looking right into my eyes.

"Yes, I do," I said with a nod.

"Okay...I'll be on guard around him," he responded before we carried on walking.

Once we had gotten to the control room, I went down to sit in the Captain's chair, it was the comfiest after all. Looking around the room, I started to daze off as I thought about Lucas. 

"God, I feel so bad. I wish things we different..."

Snapping me out of my thoughts, I heard the of the wardens voice.

"Of course," he said making me stand up and watch.

"I can however offer you a tour of the seaQuest?" Captain said as he stood up from leaning on of the the equipment. 

"I'd like that very much," the warden said with a smile.

"I'd be happy to show the warden around," Kristen said as she walked over.