No More Personal Business

Start from the beginning

"Hey fool how about we switch" I suggest approaching Mando and V. I hear Leah's smile as she wraps her arms tighter around my neck. Mando licks his lips and nods. V squeals as he drops her in the water. "Don't you dare do it Oscar" Leah scolds. "Do what? This?" I fall back dipping us both in the water. She releases her grip and I swim away. Leah gasps, "I'm going to kill you" she yells moving after me. Mando wraps his arms around her waist, "whoa I can't let you kill the boss belleza" he says turning her to face him. "How are you going to convince me not to" she flirts biting her lip. "Like this" I swim towards V leaving Leah and Mando alone.

 "Like this" I swim towards V leaving Leah and Mando alone

V's POV

I wrap my arms around Oscar's neck. He picks me up as I wrap my legs around his waist, moving us deeper into the water. He kisses my lips softly, then kisses my chin. I tilt my head back slightly, breathing heavily as he plants a trail of kisses down my neck. I wrap my legs around him tighter, pulling him closer to me, "baby" I whisper as he bites my neck then kisses it. He continues to kiss across my neck moving to my left side. He sucks my neck, moving his tongue in a circular motion. I bite my lip, moaning softly.

A big wave crashes into us. We laugh as we stand up. He grabs my face and kisses me again. "Baby?" he whispers furrowing his brows. "I gotta handle some business with Cuchillos tomorrow" I nod my head, "just be careful we're doing so good, don't let her fuck it up ok?" I reply kissing him.

"Ok love birds that's enough" Leah says walking up to us. Mando comes up behind her, picks her up like a bride. She giggles, then he leans in for a kiss, before putting her down. He nods to Oscar, "we got some business Primo" he says. Oscar nods. He faces me, holding me by the waist, "I promise I won't let her fuck it up" he whispers kissing my lips softly. Oscar begins to walk towards Mando. Leah tip toes, holding onto Mando's shoulders, presses her lips against his. Oscar puts an arm around his shoulder, "c'mon Romeo" Oscar says pulling him away.

She walks towards me, "he's so hot girl" she says fanning herself. I splash her and laugh, "you're in love with a cholo" I sing. "Oh my God shut up!" she says smiling.

Oscar's POV

"Cuchillos called" Mando says handing me my phone then lays down. I dial Cuchillos taking a seat on the towel under the umbrella. "Spooky" Cuchillos says, "business must be booming since you can't even report to me" "Everythings running smoothly, there's nothing to report" I says lighting a cigarette, "I'll be there tomorrow" "Well tomorrow's not good for me, make it today" Cuchillos demands and hangs up.

I blow out a puff of smoke looking at my phone angry. "Compa, I'ma need you to take V and Leah home" Mando lifts his glasses, "que paso?" "Cuchillos wants her cut delivered today" I respond getting my keys. I shake Mando's hand and head to my Impala.

3 hours later