Every. Single. Morning.

A/N: This is an alpha x omega story btw, Clint's the omega and Pietro's alpha

A normal day in my life. Narrated by me, Clint Barton. "Morning old man." Pietro teased when I awoke. "Shut up and let me sleep." I groaned and rolled over so my back was facing the other male. The sound of heavy footsteps made my eyes shoot open. "Why can't I see in?" I pouted and Pietro giggled, "because our children wake up at 6 am." He commented and I felt him sit up next to me. "Nooooo." I grumbled and smacked Pietro with my pillow. "Dad! Pops!" One of my two sons called.

Soon enough a small body jumped on top of the bed. "What Ollie?" I grumbled to one of my sons, sitting up. "Vinny punched me and everyone else laughed!" My face softened and I pulled my omega son close. "Shhh." I cooed before yelling, "VIN GET YOUR SORRY ASS IN HERE." Pietro chuckled, "I sometimes wonder how your an omega." He tells me and I rolled my eyes, not hearing footsteps I got up. "Shouldn't I deal with this? I'm an alpha." Pietro asked and I whipped around. "If you put one foot down, that foot WILL be chopped off." I warned before exiting the room.

I opened the boy's door to see Vinny and everyone else 'sleeping'. "Vin, why's your punch your brother?" I asked him, leaning on the doorframe. Vinny shot up, "because he was annoying me dad!" Vin whined and I crossed my arms over my chest. "That is no reason to punch your brother. Go apologize," I paused and looked at the other side of the room. "Ryker, Tay, go apologize too for laughing." That's when one of my alpha sons shot up in his bunk bed. "No." Ryker responded before laying back down.

"Do I need to get pops?" I ask the boys and they all ran for my room. I chuckled to myself, the boys were terrified of Pietro. I hurried back to my own room, "alright boys- out! I want to sleep in tonight." I declare and usher them out. "I'm your mate, why do I have to leave?" Pietro whimpered as I dragged him out. "Dad's sleepin' in!" I yelled and locked the door.

I barely got five minutes alone before Pietro managed to pick the lock. "You suck." I growl as I am attacked by four small bodies. "Papa's making breakfast!" Pietro yelled and raced the boys down the stairs. I know Pietro won because of his super speed because of the boy's pouting. I put on my normal SHIELD outfit before heading downstairs. "Bye, going to work!" I call and well, big mistake.

"NOooooooooOOOOOOOOoooooo!" I hear the boys yell from the kitchen. My oldest, Ryker, grabs my hand while the two middle, Vinny and Tay block the door. My youngest, Ollie, hugged onto my leg. "Kids! Get off!" I bark before feeling a big body hug me from behind. "Pietro you are worse than the kids." I growl before adding, "I've been going to work since ever, can't I have one day of not being attacked?"

"Don't goooooooo." The boys beg and I chuckle, "I'll bring Aunt Nat back." All the boys got off of me expect Pietro. "I'll bring Wanda back too." I prompted and he let go. "Bye everyone." I exclaim, going out the door.

That's it. A normal morning in my life. Bye everyone!

A/N: As Clint said, bye loves! <3