"Yeah yeah, just a second, Sanji."

"Luffy-san! I'm sorry if I disturbed your sleep!", Brook dropped his violin and said again, "I was trying to tune the song correctly on my violin so I wouldn't make any mistakes during the ceremony."

The ceremony... shishishi, yeah, I'm getting married today!

Everytime Luffy thought about it, he'd become extremely giddy. He was going to marry Nami at 4 p.m under tangerine trees and on Sunny. It seems a lot of people were coming, but he couldn't remember all the names — Robin and Tashigi were the ones responsible for the guest's list after all.

However, from all the amazing people he was sure would be on Sunny to see him marry the only woman he has ever wanted to spend his life with, he could clearly remember Shanks, Sabo, Dandan, and his father's names. With everything that happened in the world three years ago, Luffy thought he could only be grateful that those people survived and would be able to see him in one of the happiest days of his life.

He truly wished Ace and his grandpa could be there to witness him.

Oh well, they're seeing, I'm sure.

Luffy grinned and said happily to Brook, "Okay okay, but play to me the full song at least once, aye?"

Brook leaned in and said to him, with a soft voice of a grandfather speaking with its own grandchild, "Of course, my captain."

"Shishishi", Luffy grinned like a child, his annoyance already forgotten, "I'm gonna help Sanji, but I'll be listening, Brook!"

The skeleton only nodded and pulled his violin again, soft tunes flowing out and now Luffy could sing to his heart's content. The captain approached Sanji and started helping him, fixing the huge table which would be full of food and sweets in a few hours.

"Okay, Luffy. The desserts are already prepared, but now I need you to come and decide with me the main courses. Nami-san already decided the first courses", Sanji said while leading the captain to the kitchen.

"Meat. I just want meat", Luffy deadpanned.

The cook only sighed and hit his head, "You're not the only one eating today, freaking dumbass!"

Sanji rolled his eyes and pulled a piece of paper with a lot of dishes scribed, something like a menu, Luffy supposed. The captain already bored the moment he stepped inside the kitchen but decided to comply. After all, the whole crew was helping with everything and he should too. Luffy has never been one to let everyone else do all things for him. So with that, he decided to sit on the stool and lean in the stand with Sanji.

The captain tried his best to pay attention to his cook, he really tried, but it was almost 8 a.m and Luffy was starving. He didn't want to interrupt Sanji and the glint on his eyes, so Luffy endured the hunger. But, suddenly, he couldn't stop his stomach from growling and both boys jumped out of surprise.

They kept staring at each other and Luffy had his eyes widened. He really didn't want to interrupt Sanji.

"Wow, you didn't eat yet, Luffy?", Nami's voice came from the kitchen door and her eyebrow was raised, indicating she was mocking him.

"N-Nami... I was deciding the courses with Sanji."

"The main courses, moron. But forgive me, captain, I really didn't make your breakfast", Sanji stood up and walked to the stove, "You want something, Nami-san?"

"Just black coffee, but I can do it myself, Sanji-kun", she walked in Luffy's direction and kissed his head, "You left early."

"Yep. Brook was playing our song! I mean, he was trying, then I got angry and got up to scold him", Luffy frowned and leaned his head on her chest.