Chapter 22: Telling the Truth

I went and changed into something more approriate than a bikini. (pic of outfit)

I kept trying to talk myself out of it but they deserve to know. I grabbed Mahogany's hand and left our room. Hayes said he was ging to corale all the guys into his room so I only had to say it once. 

I stood infront of the door, I was nervous about their reaction. What if they start to bully me again? They are gonna go back the way they were, I just know it. 

Mahogany squeezed my hand giving me reassurance. I took a deep breath and gripped the door handle. My knuckles were white, thats how hard I was holding it. 

Just turn the handle Gabriella, dont be such a coward.

I turned the handle and pushed the door open. I could hear the guys laughing and talking. Its now or never. I walked in, still holding Mahogany's hand. If I didnt I would have ran away by now.

When the guys saw me they all stopped talking. Some looked concerned and some looked like they had no idea what was going on like Sammy. Kayden was gving me a look saying dont do it. He knew straight away what I was planning just by looking at me. Thats how close we are.

I took another deep breath and looked at them all. 

"Gabriella whats wrong?" Jack J asked.  "I have to tell you guys something, something important" I stuttered. "Do you remember a girl from highschool? One that you guys bullied for her whole highschool life?" 

Most of the guys were shocked, not knowing how I knew this. "How do you know about that?" Shawn asked worried. All the guys had the same expresion all over their faces and that was regret. 

"Im that girl, Gabriella Stevenson, Im the one you bullied" I confessed. By now I was on the brim of tears as well as most of the guys. For a good minute there was silence. Mahogany was still holding my hand and Hayes was standing next to me. 

Jack and Jack were looking at me with guilt written all over their faces more than the others since we used to be best friends. They got up and walked over to me engulfing me into a hug. 

"We are so sorry Gabriella for everything, everyday we were a part of that we regreted. Then  you never came back to school one day and we thought something happened. We have never been the same since the day you left" Jack G confessed. 

"We missed you Gabriella" Jack J said with tears in his eyes. "I missed you guys to" I said smiling and hugging them again. They wouldnt let go but I didnt mind. Im glad I have my best friends back. 

They pulled away with now huge grins on their faces. All the other boys got up in a rush, apologising and saying they were sorry, begging for forgivness. 

"Im so sorry!"

"Ive hated myself since!"

"Will you please forgive us?"

I didnt know whether I should. They have all changed so much and I really cant imagine my life without these guys. But what if they do it again. 

"As long as you never do it again, to anyone, ever" I demanded. They all nodded and I smiled. They all burst out in cheers and we shared a group hug. I felt something brush against me side but I decided to ignore it for the time being. 

"Guys im kinda squished" I said giggling. "Dont care, keep hugging guys!" Nash shouted. All I could do was laugh. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After a long night of apologising from the guys and questions from Sammy and Jacob I went to my room. I left Hayes's room and closed the door behind me. I went to grab my phone out of my pocket to text Ashton but I found a piece of paper. 

Thats probably what it was. I was really confused as to who put this in my pocket. I know it was one of the guys but who? Should I open it? Hell yeah im gonna open it.

I unfolded the piece of paper to reveal 4 words scribbled across the paper that made my heart stop.

"Ive always loved you"