17) Friends Again😖?

OMFG YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM FOR 500 VEIWS. This is literally blowing my mind😭. Also sorry for adding the same song from a previous chapter, it was stuck in my head all day! One more thing, look at Payton in that photo above LMFAOOOO!
.
.
.
.
Before lunch ended Payton explained everything that had happend.

P | So basically, that day we continued to hang out from IHOP, I went home and got a text from her. She said that she liked me, which was a lie because today when everyone found out we dated, Anthony looked mad. She also said that you were only flirting with me and stuff to make Chase jealous. I was so stupid to believe her. *he put his hands over his face*

Y/n | Payton, it's ok baby

P | Really

Y/n | Yea I wouldn't kiss you back for nothing *laughs*

P | I still wanna make it up to you afterschool

Y/n | Ok, see you later tulip

P | Later, Nugget

*Tim skip to afterschool*

You and Chase walked out of your last period class and you guys went to his car. As you got closer you saw Payton waiting for you guys with Avani. You tried to hold yourself togther and not go off on her. You walked over to the car and stood right in front of her.

Y/n | Do you have anything to say?

A | Yea...

She started to tear and so did you. It was silent until you pulled her into your arms and you guys hugged tightly.

A | I- I'm sorry, I'm so sorry (your name). I was being a stupid bitch and a t- terrible person in general! *cracked crying voice* I just don't want you to hate me, can we please be friends again?!

You pulled away from the hug

Y/n | It's ok Avani, we can still be friends. We should have a girls night this weekend so we can sort all of this out.

Avani jumped on top of you and you guys fell to the ground

A | YES! YES! I thought I was gonna lose you! I'm so sorry, you have no idea!

Y/n | *laughs* it's ok babes, we're still besties. You've been with me through thick and thin.

*Time Skip to when everyone went home*

You sat in bed wondering what Payton was gonna do for you and how the girls night for you and Avani was gonna go.

*ding*

A/n | Yes, I changed his name on your phone!

Payton🌷!
Hey

Hey

Payton🌷!
Are you almost ready?

No, you never gave me a time😂

Payton🌷!
Oh sorry, be ready in an hour😌

Ok

You shut off your phone and went to go take a shower. You then went to your closet and pick out this outfit⬇️

 You then went to your closet and pick out this outfit⬇️

*You hair can be whatever you want*

You looked over to your window as you were putting on your shirt and saw Payton standing in his room trying to find an outfit. When he turned around he noticed, but then he noticed your outfit. He walked over to his window and opened it, you did the same.

P | You look cute

You realized he had no shirt on.

Y/n | Same goes for you, you should wear that more often *you smirked*

P | Who knows, maybe I'll wear it in your room sometime *winks*

Payton closed his window and his curtains and you did the same. You thought what he said was so hot.
.
.
.
YAAAAY! WOOHOO! Another chapter finished😊! I'm gonna be starting another series so if you want any specific people in it. . . Just comment and I'll make it happen! Bye babes😚🌷!

623 words