ENG - Chapter Six - Love is Hard

Start from the beginning

"I-I didn't mean it that way...I just wanted to tell you that..." he paused and racked his brain thinking for good reasons. "Sometimes, to maintain the family it would be nice if you have a child, so that a family will be perfect and there is no gap for anyone to destroy it..."

"Oh, God...what did I say..." Singto regretted it in his heart.

Vee was silent for a moment to think about Singto's words and reply. "I thought about that, but no...I'm not ready to be a mother..."

"Why?" he asked spontaneously.

"Because I'm still young..." she answered casually. "Besides that...I'm sure my husband won't betray me..." she said confidently.

Meanwhile Singto smiled bitterly as his heart felt squeezed, now he knows one of Pha's secret and intend to find another. Why Vee seemed so sure that Pha wouldn't touch other woman than her, what does she mean.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pha and Singto arrived at home together, Pha walked while pressing his stomach while being held by Singto, his expression seemed like trying to hold the pain.

As they entered, they found Vee was drinking alone at mini bar wearing only a bikini wrapped in a bathrobe, with wet hair that showed that she had just finished swimming.

When she saw Pha's condition, Vee immediately rushed to hold him. The woman's appearance was very sexy, the part of the bathrobe that was open, clearly exposed her chest.

"Honey, what happened? Are you not feeling well?" Vee asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, just heartburn..." Pha answered then broke away from Singto and kissed Vee softly.

Seeing that, Singto immediately looked away to other direction, not because he saw an inappropriate view, but because he didn't want to see intimacy between the two.

"You didn't go to see the doctor?" Vee asked then glanced at Singto.

"I don't want to stay in the hospital..." answered Pha before Singto could open his mouth to replied.

"You always say like that..." Vee protested with a frown. "What if it is serious?"

"I'm fine, don't worry about that..."

Vee let out a long sighed.

"Come on, I take you to your room..." she said then gestured to Singto to help her.

After helping Pha lay down on the bed, Singto had no choice but to excuse himself and leave the room. Though he was very worried and wanted to stay by Pha's side to look after him.

"I'll call the doctor..." Vee reached for her phone, but Pha immediately stopped her. "I'm fine, I'm just starving and need something to fill my stomach..."

"What?! You haven't eaten yet?" Vee exclaimed while glaring at him, then she glanced at the clock. "No wonder you will get heartburn, it has passed ten o'clock now..."

"I didn't plan this either..."

"What happened?"

"We have a meeting until 8 PM and there was an accident on the highway, so we were stuck on the road..."

"As I recall, you always eat before return home ..."

"Not anymore..."

"Why?"

"Because it wasting time and money, if I order the food, I could waiting for it while taking a shower or do other things, you know...time is money..."