"Oh, Robin, it's been a long time! Are you doing well there?" Tex asks Robin.

"I'm fine. Sorry to call you suddenly." Robin replied.

"No, no, I'm always free, right?" Tex talks peacefully. "By the way, why did you call me?" Tex asks.

-Across the casino entrance-

"Hey, I have a question... about 'Miles Axlelrod' " Robin asks Tex.

-Tex's room-

"Hmm... Miles Axlerod? If that guy is the one who currently held the World Grand Prix?" Tex asks.

"(Telephone call) Yes, he's right. By the way, how was his industrial achievement before selling his oil property?" Asks Robin.

"Hmm... well, I don't know about he's work. But I've heard that the behavior of the workers in his industry is bad." Tex replied.

"(Phone call) What does that mean?" Robin asks Tex. "I don't know that either. But I heard bad news spread about their actions." Tex explains.

-Across the casino entrance-

"Really?" Robin is puzzled. Suddenly, when the sound of the electric shock comes in, the surprised Robin looks back, and Holley brings Alexander here to make the electric shock.

Robin: Uh... Tex, I have something to do. I gotta go.

Tex (phone call): Huh? U, uh, okay. (Hang up the phone)

"Why aren't you in disguise?" Holley asks. "Well, I--" "We don't have time to explain! Quick!" Holley is in a hurry. "Uh, okay. Computer: Disguise."

"Request acknowledge."

Then he disguised himself as Alexander and stood with them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Then he disguised himself as Alexander and stood with them. "You had a good date, guy." Ivan is joking. "Shut up." Robin reacts as much as possible.

And when the giant black truck came, "It's the boss! He is coming!" As one black car tells, Ivan comes forward and waits where the truck stopped. And as the trailer door opens, Ivan pulls a lemon car called Victor Hugo and slowly enters the casino, followed by Robin.

- Cafe -

"He's in." Holley tells Finn, Cross, and Lena as they come.

-Somewhere in the dark-

At this time, as Deus continues to descend, he puts the key in the keyhole, turns it, opens the door, and inside, the American agent, Rod Redline, is shackled with his body broken.

"Oh, why so serious? Don't facing like that." Deus calms him down. "As you know, don't you think it's very beautiful and special in this world?" Deus cunningly talks about him. "What is the point?" Rod frowns. "That's how you know." But Deus doesn't speak.

-In the casino-

-In the casino-

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Cars: The Adventure with Humansजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें