Love-Hate

Zulema feeling the adrenaline running through her body, as she turns her head at Macarena. And Macarena doing the same. They smile a smirky smile at each other. Macarena stopped the car with a force. They get out of the car quicker than a second.
- that was close, maca said with a panting voice as she closed the door.
Meanwhile Zulema lits her lighter and sets the car on fire.
- we have to get to the trailer, Zulema said without even looking at maca.
- Don't tell me what to do.
Zulema stops and slowly turns around to face maca.
-excuse me?
-I'm sick of this. I'm sick of all of this and you making decisions for me, maca said and gesticulated with her arms.
-I'm not doing this today, Zulema answers. Let's just get back to the trailer, I need a drink.
Zulema starts walking towards the big field where their trailer is located.
Macarena sighs and ends up following the intimidating woman she dispies more than anything, or does she?

Macarena is washing the dishes from yesterday's dinner.
-Ouch!
She automatically sucks the blood drop of her finger from the sharp knife that was hiding in the foam of the sink.
-Everything alright Rubia?
Maca turns around still having her finger in her mouth to face Zulema standing with one foot on the kitchen chair and playing playfully with the silverchain linked to her black cargo pants.
Zulema smirks.
-Your finger tastes good? She asked, not even letting her eyes of maca's
-I cut myself on the stupid knife, Maca answers and turns back around to try and finish the rest of the dishes.
It turns completely silence. Maca is starting to feel like something is about to happen. Out of the blue maca can feel something hard touching the back of her head.
*click*
Zulema's hand wandered up against macas hair and suddenly she pulled a thick string of macas hair, hard, very hard.
Maca gasps but still froze knowing that Zulema just pointed a gun at her head.
-Shh, Rubia...Zulema whispered as she rested her head against the blonde's
-Zulema, what are you doing? She asked quietly as she moans from the pain of having Zulema pulling her hair.
-You were a good girl today, Zulema continues whispering. But you have that annoying little attitude of yours.
Maca doesn't answer, she knows Zulema, and she knows that she would kill her right here, right now if she wanted to.
Zulema lets go of Maca with a force. The force made Maca trip forwards, but the sink catches her. She pants, feeling her heartbeat increasing. She then eventually turns around to face Zulema now sitting in the kitchen chair with her foot leaning on her other leg and with a creepy smile on her face.
-Why did you do that for?
Zulema stands up and walks to the couch.
-Two years of partnership with you, I am getting bored, she answered as she threw herself on to the couch.
-Bored?
-Bored. Zulema answered nodding her head.
The room fills up with a weird tension, they just stare at each other. Neither of them knowing if they want to kill each other or fuck each other.
-You pulled my hair off Zulema for fuck sake!
Zulema leaves the couch and starts walking towards Maca, their eyes still not leaving each others. She stops right beside the blond with their cheeks slightly touching as she takes a deep breath.
-And I bet you're all wet now. Zulema whispered and walks away from Maca towards the bathroom.
Maca could feel the close breath from Zulema leaving her. She follows Zulema with her gaze as she watches her disappear into the bathroom.
Maca is left with a shocking face wondering what just happened.

Maca puts her fork down on the clear plate, feeling completely full and looks at the black haired woman sitting in front of her.
Zulema can feel Maca's burning gaze. She looks up and finds the blonde staring at her with a smirk on her face.
-What?
-Nothing, Maca answered as she laughed.
-Why are you laughing? I have something on my face? Did my eyeshadow fall down?
Maca looks at the emerald green eyeshadow under Zulema's eyes that she always wears.
-No, it looks fine.
She doesn't answer.
After a while Maca can feel Zulema staring at her. And as she looks up, she finds Zulema staring at her with her usual smile filled with mystery.
-Well now you're staring at me! Maca laughs.
But Zulema keeps the same face. Just staring. She looks at Maca with a playful smile on her face and tilts her head to the side.
-Don't you feel lucky?
Maca raised her eyebrow in pure confusion.
-Lucky?
-To have had the chance to meet me.
Maca bursted into laughter.
-You're a pain in the ass.
Maca's comment snatched the smile off Zulema.
-You're an intimidating cold hearted murderer who manipulates everything and everyone that comes your way. And it's better for every single human being not to cross your way, because you can do whatever bad, hurtful thing you want to any person. The people that crosses your way are very unlucky people...
Zulema stares at Maca, with pure anger in her eyes. But suddenly she cracks into laughter.
-Oh Rubia, is that really what you think of me? Zulema said leaning backwards against the chair. She continues laughing.
Maca just stares at her in confusion. She had just said the most hurtful thing about Zulema and all she do is laugh.
-I thought you loved me. Zulema said while cracking a mysterious smile.
-Loved you? Maca bursts into laughter. Dream on Zulema.
Zulema keeps smiling and won't take her eyes of Maca.
Maca starts feeling uncomfortable. She feels her heart beating faster. There is the sexual tension. A tension that they both know exist, but won't admit.
Suddenly they are interrupted by a phone call. Zulema's smile disappears. Maca answers the phone and walks into the bathroom, and as she does this, she didn't take her eyes of Zulema for even a second.
Maca finds herself in front of the bathroom mirror. After a conversation with Flaca, who is recovering from getting shot. Which happened at their last heist, that didn't go quite as planned. But she was safe with her boyfriend, far away from all the cops.
Maca signs as she places both her hands leaning on the sink, she looks up into the mirror and jumps out of surprise. Zulema is standing behind her with her usual mysterious smile.
-You scared me, Maca sighs.
Zulema doesn't answer. She just moves closer to her. When the black haired woman is right behind the blondie, she takes a second to smell Maca's hair. Tension fills up the room, they both feel it. Suddenly Zulema grips Maca's wrist in a fast, hard way and makes her turn around so that they face each other. You could see the pain in Maca's eyes. Zulema's hands are not that gentle. And here they are, staring at each other, hearing each other breathe. Maca is just about to hit Zulema in the face when Zulema grabs the blondies hand in a fast movement. Oh yes, She is also very fast with her hands.
Zulema doesn't let go of her hand. She continues to press harder and harder. Maca could feel her wrist crumble into pieces. With a slow movement, Zulema carefully brings Maca's hand closer to herself. She can now feel the dark haired woman's warm breath on the top of her hand. She takes Maca's finger, slowly brings it into her mouth, slowly sucks on it.
Maca doesn't move a muscle. She's just watching. Their eyes does not lose contact. After a while, that feels like forever, Maca takes her finger out of Zulema's mouth. She stares at the dark haired woman, feeling like nothing else will happen, since she knows Zulema would never have sex with her. In pure disappointment Maca starts walking towards the bathroom door when suddenly Zulema grabs her by the shoulders and pushes her against the wall behind them. Maca moans, as she didn't even have any time to realise what just happened. Zulema comes closer, she spreads Maca's legs with a little help from her own legs. Pushes herself against her. She can feel Maca's heart beat and her trembling. She slowly strokes her hand down the blondes body. From her breasts to her pant zipper. She pauses. Looks at Maca for a seconds, and then slowly unzips her pants. She inserts two fingers into her. She can feel how wet she is. Maca moans quietly, but enough for Zulema to hear it. She then goes deeper and faster. Maca can feel her fingers inside of her suddenly finding the spot. Out of the blue, Maca feel like falling to the ground, but decides to keep fighting against it not to reach pleasure, at least not yet. Zulema can feel her fingers getting numb, when suddenly Maca can't hold it in anymore. She reaches a great pleasure, a pleasure she has never felt before. She feels her legs getting weak and Zulema can feel them shaking. Maca is just  about to fall to the ground when Zulema catches her. Maca lands in her arms, rests her head on Zulema's shoulder. She starts panting, trying to catch her breath. Zulema slowly brings Maca back up against the wall. They stare at each other meanwhile Maca is still trying to catch her breath. after a while, Zulema takes her fingers that made the blondie reach an incredible climax. She sucks them while she is not taking her eyes of Maca. Maca gets closer to Zulema, and grabs her neck in a fast movement. They are now inches from each other. They're so close that Zulema still can hear Maca's heartbeat echoing in the room. Zulema places her hand on Maca's cheek, stroking it gently. She is never gently with her hands. She then places her two fingers on Maca's soft lips, as she slowly inspect them. Without a blink, they can feel their lips touching gently. But eventually gently turns into wild and fast. Maca never knew Zulema would taste like this, it tastes good, she doesn't want to stop for some reason. Neither of them wants it to stop. It's funny how they went from being the biggest enemies to having sex in a trailer bathroom. But there were always some kind of sexual tension between them, and they've known about it all along. But been too afraid to admit it. Then again, they hate each other so much, but still have some type of love for each other. Suddenly, Maca rips Zulema's black bomber jacket off of her, kisses in between. They won't stop kissing each others lips. Zulema pants. She can feel how she is about to lose control off herself, which she hates. Zulema always wants to be in control, but somehow, in this situation, she can't. Maca's second try is to rip Zulema's shirt off, but suddenly, in a fast movement Zulema stops her by taking her one hand on Maca's cheeks, and squeezes. She squeezes her so hard that Maca moans in a hurtful way. Zulema presses her face against the blondes.
-Careful Rubia... she whispers. Maca pushes Zulema's hand away from her cheeks, hard. You could hear the smacking from the push echoing in the entire room. Zulema stares at Maca with an evil smile. Then she slaps her, hard, in the face.
-Bitch! Maca whispered as she pushes Zulema, making her hit the shower door behind her. Rage was building up inside the room and it doesn't take long until Zulema backlashes at the blondie. She moves fast towards Maca, slaps the wall with both her hands, which leaves er only inches from Maca's face.
-So, you want me to fuck you? Zulema whispered. Maca could feel her breath. She didn't even get a chance to respond before Zulema grabbed her by the wrist and forced out of the bathroom, into the living room, and tossed the blondie onto the couch. Maca hit the somewhat hard couch with a thud, watching Zulema strip in front of her. Zulema tosses her clothes over the room, not even paying attention on where she tosses them, because now all she can think about is for Maca to beg for more. After stripping infront of Maca, now only wearing a black bra and black underwear she sits herself down on Maca's lap. She starts ripping Maca's clothes off. The blondie is not resisting. She likes it. They start kissing each other wildly. Zulema bites Maca's lip, making her moan. They continue, and as they continue Maca tries to unbutton Zulema's black bra, after succeeding, Zulma does the same. Maca switches places with Zulema. And now that she is the one on top of the black haired woman. She pushes her down so that she lays flat on the couch. Maca starts wandering her face down Zulema's body, stops and kisses her softly on her stomach, until she reaches the line of her black panties. She's just about to rip them of when Zulema grips the top of Maca's blonde hair, making Maca look deeply into Zulema's dazzling green eyes. They stare at each other for a while before Maca decides to snatch her underwear off anyways. Before Zulema can blink, the blonde is already diving her head into Zulema's pussy. Stroking her tongue against her wet clit. Zulema moans loudly as she grips the blanket beside her with her hands. Clenching her nails deeply into the cotton. The feeling was indescribable. Zulema feels her own heartbeat getting faster. She moans even louder, and louder until she feels her whole body going numb. She can't feel her legs, her arms or even move her body.
- FUCK! She screamed out loud letting her hands go from the blanket that she now left nail marks on. She pants, she tries to catch her breath. Meanwhile Maca sits back up, slightly wipes the wet juice from her lips. She tasted good. They both freeze and just stares at each other for what feels like eternity. Both feeling completely satisfied. Who would have known you could both hate each other so much, and still love each other. But well, sometimes hate is the greatest thing....