Tom's... NOT Count Dracula?

Začať od začiatku

It was obvious that that had comforted Tom, seeing as his eyes relaxed and shoulders stopped tensing. "Of course. Well, we have classes all day, and I have a few essays to write, but I can shift my plans for whenever you're available."

Harry thought for a moment. "After curfew," he decided. "Open the Slytherin common room's door at 10:30 and I'll be there."

Tom raised a brow. "What a rebel. I'm impressed. But how do you expect us to not be seen? Where will we go? Also, I'm currently living in a separate room to myself instead of the Slytherin common room. I'm surprised I didn't tell you."

He was what? How come Harry didn't know about that? They could have had sleepovers! Movie nights! Pillow fights! Harry could have sucked Tom's dick already!

Missed opportunities.

"Oh, Tom," Harry said. "You seem to forget that aside from being adorable and charming, I'm also pretty fucking sneaky."

His boyfriend merely smiled and pressed a kiss to his temple. "How could I possibly forget?"

Harry was walking down the corridors with a lumos lighting the way and his cloak hiding his figure. The portraits were moaning and groaning in protest, but Harry paid them no mind.

He had had to pass two floors and almost came into contact with Filch's cat, but he had enough faith in his abilities to know that he'd be just fine.

The Marauder's Map would have worked well, but Harry didn't want to brag too much on one night. Besides, he hadn't always used the map to keep him out of trouble— uncle Sirius gave it to him for his thirteenth birthday (uncle Remus still had no idea).

Finally, he reached a rather inconspicuous painting of a landscape. He peeped his head out of the cloak reached out to knock, but before he could, the painting opened to reveal Tom.

Harry was shocked when he saw the state of his boyfriend. Neatly coiffed hair, completely iron dress shirt (Harry tried to not focus too much on Tom's chest— oh fuck, he's looking down there again, his eyes are up here Harry), and no shoes.

It looked as though Tom had dressed up for Harry coming to his room. Something in Harry stirred at that— it was nice that he cared that much.

Quickly, Tom ushered Harry inside, promptly closing the door behind them both.

He took a moment to look around Tom's bedroom— there was a king sized bed pushed up against the back wall, with black silk sheets and pure white pillows, and four pillars coming from all ends to the ceiling. Unlike the dorms, there were no curtains, but on the ceiling there was the same charm as the Great Hall had. It was beautiful seeing the night sky on the ceiling.

The room itself was lavish. The other doors were closed, but from what Harry could tell, Tom had luxury here.

Harry raised a brow as he turned back to Tom, who was straightening his already perfect shirt. "Nice room. Why didn't you tell me about it sooner?"

Tom just stared, unimpressed. "Probably for the same reason you didn't tell me you had a perfectly working invisibility cloak."

Flushing, Harry made a show of looking at his invisible body in shock. "What, this old thing? I thought you were interested in seeing my body, not having it covered up! Oh, woe is me, how could I ever recover from my future blue balls?"

"...Merlin, you're adorable." Tom said, fondly, leaning in to share a hello kiss. "But, seriously, take off the cloak, I want to see my love."

Harry shrugged the fabric off, settling it on an armchair near the dresser. "It was my father's. He had given it to Dumbledore before he died, then he gave it to me during Christmas in my first year."