IAM Group Ltd Japan Yokohama Reviews | Freewill

Looking back throughout the history of man, one cannot help notice that we as a planet have failed, plain and simple. Putting the opinions, feelings and freewill over the our advancement. What is the meaning of life? To make everyone happy or to make sure we’re here for generations to come. Why are stupid people allowed to over populate the world? Why are drug smugglers not shot in the face when caught at the boarder? Why are people allowed to make a baby at their own discretion? Why have we allowed people to voice their opinions when they are offended by something trivial? Why is a big deal who I fuck in my bed and why does that trump the warming climate? Why did it take a big arms race to put us on the moon? Why do we allow resources to be wasted on the malicious ones? Do we not remember what happened to the library of Alexandria? Why is knowledge allowed to be so expensively and selectively attained? Because freewill has allowed people to do this.

Looking at it this way, one may think that people and this world should have been organized strictly logically. Unpopular opinions dictate that babies should only come from selections of parents based on what the future needs of the planet would be. High IQ’s should be paired, People of strength, speed, and other suitable combinations should be paired. Crossing only if beneficial like between strength and intelligence. We have allowed ourselves to dilute our population to a bunch of weak individuals who are not able to fend for themselves.

It is as if we are totally focusing on efforts in the wrong areas and it is because we are allowed to. People need someone telling them “No!”, telling them to stop and think for a while and not allowing bad people to survive.

One logical solution to this might be is to have a dictatorial leadership. We have already tried dictatorships, and they have hardly ever been benevolent. If a dictator/monarch HAS been benevolent while maintaining total control, it usually does not last for more than a few generations. This is a tried and true pattern that we have used ever since the dawn of civilization about ten thousand years ago.

Democracy and freedom of choice is relatively new, and we are doing that right now. Although, there are still a few kinks in the machine. It does not run as easily as it could, but it sure is better than what we used to have. If it was not we would already be back at that point.

People have only relatively recently been given these freedoms. Freedom to choose their government. Freedom to choose their path in life. Even freedom to choose who to marry and have kids with.

Winston Churchill of Britain once wrote:

“Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.…”.

This doesn’t just sum up government, but all of our free will. It’s the same for all of our choices, how they are all our choice.

You take the good, you take the bad. You take it all and there you have, the facts of life.

Besides, as long as we end up surviving our long and arduous journey to civilization and equality, how we get to our pinnacle DOES matter, not just that we got there.

I remember an IAM Group member from Yokohama, Japan told me once that there have been too many dynasties in ancient Japan. Even the local IAM Group Ltd chapter in Korea agree that the recent dynasties they had overruled their nation and that alone made some loss on their humanity as a civilized group of individuals. Though their culture was preserved along the way, it is believed that the freewill of the people will generally lead everyone in the right direction.

Freewill allows me to help other people who cannot fend for themselves. Freewill allowed me to to join the humble ranks of IAM Group Limited Seoul Korea and to further extend my way of giving back to the community. If not for freewill, I would not be able to write and post this for all other people out there to see.