"Brook! What happened, are you okay?" Louis rushed to me, looking at me closely as if tell tales for disaster.

"I'm fine. Just got overwhelmed. I'm completely healthy," I put on my best, bright smile to convince him that everything was perfect. He let out a sigh of relief and hugged me into his chest.

"Thank God," he murmured against my head. He let me go and nodded his head towards the exit. "You ready to go, then?"

"Yeah, I'm ready to go."

~*~*~Next Day~*~*~

"Laptop and charger?" I read from the list I had typed out earlier for Niall and Louis. They were both standing by their bags, peering into the depths.

"Yep," they responded simultaneously. 

"Phone, phone charger, plus back-up phone?"

"Yes."

"Then Summer and Caroline have most of your clothes, but you have five outfits each?" I checked, as I marked off each box.

"Indeed," Niall responded while Louis just nodded.

"Books?" I swallowed the laugh that was welling up inside me as I took in their face. Louis' was completely blank while Niall's was one of fear. "I'm bringing The Fault in Our Stars and An Abundance of Katherines and you are both going to finish them before this tour is over."

"But.. But.." They both stuttered.

"I finished each one in a week, tops. You can read them over the course of three months.  Moving on.." I trailed off, scrolling down my list, mentally ticking off the things I knew they had.

"We have everything, Brook. Trust us, we've done this before." Louis rolled his eyes at me.

"Fine, but if you forget something, don't go blaming me." I stuck my tongue out in response, letting my list fall on top of his stuff.

"Thank you. Now I am going to go and spend the last few hours I have with my girlfriend, I'll let you know when the van gets here." Louis grinned and ruffled my hair before whistling his way out of the room.

"Hm, we have a few hours. What do you wanna do?" I asked Niall as I zipped up my suitcase for hopefully the last time.

"Doesn't matter, as long as I get to spend time with you." He replied way to cheerily.

"Excuse me, no bs is allowed. What do you want to do?" I smirked.

"Let's go shopping," he suggested after a small silence.