What Have I Done?

I walked right past my parents, who were sitting in the living room. I walked up the stairs and into my room.

I flopped onto my bed and started crying. I couldn't believe what had happened the day before.

*Flashback*

Kurt, Finn and I sat at a table at this little bar called Callbacks, where, according to Rachel, the students of NYADA go to hang out.

Rachel was singing that new Demi Lovato song, Give Your Heart A Break, with a boy from the school. Brody, I think she said his name was.

I have to admit, he was kind of cute and everytime I looked at Finn, he looked a little jealous. I would be, too, if it was Kurt singing that song with a really cute boy. And, if I wasn't about to admit the worst thing I have ever done in my life.

Rachel and Brody finished the song and sat down next to us. They were laughing and talking and telling Kurt that he should sing.

"I want to sing something." I said, suddenly.

"Yeah, just ask the Pascal." Brody said.

I stood up as Rachel, being, well, Rachel, started asking Finn if she was good and if he liked her singing.

I walked up to the Pascal. It was a man that had to be about Kurt's age with shaggy blonde hair and a clipboard.

"Excuse me." I said.

The man looked up.

"I was wondering if I could sing a song." I said.

"Oh, yeah sure. Go ahead. The stage is yours, dude." he said.

I nodded as a thank you and sat at the piano bench. I looked out at the audience. At Kurt. He was smiling as if seeing his boyfriend on stage was the best thing that ever happened to him.

God. What had I done?

"Hi." I said nervously. "I'd like to dedicate this song to the boy that I love. So, Kurt, this ones for you." I said.

I started playing the song. The first song I ever sang to Kurt.

Teenage Dream.

I had taken piano classes over the summer so that I could learn this song for him, so I could play it for him before he left.

I didn't, though. I waited to long and now, I was singing it just to forget about what happened between Eli and I.

Before you met me, I was a wreck, but things were kinda heavy. You brought me to life, now every February, you'll be my Valentine. Valentine.

Suddenly, I wasn't on a stage in front of a bunch of New Yorkers. I was in the Warbler choir room, wearing my Dalton uniform. I was dancing with the guys. Kurt was in front of me in his all black outfit. He stuck out like a sore thumb, at least, that's what he had said.

I thought he looked handsome. It just took me a while to figure that out.

It was just Kurt and I. In the Warbler choir room. The first time we met. The first time I sang to him. The time he knew he loved me, but I didn't know yet.

Those memories mixed with what I did with Eli made the tears start to flow.

I was back on stage in front of all those people. In front of Kurt. The boy I did wrong to.

Kurt's smile had faded into a worried look. He was probably thinking why is Blaine crying? Is everything okay?

The song finished and I knew I couldn't do this anymore.

Pretend.

Pretend that everything was okay. Pretend like nothing happened between Eli and I.

I had to tell Kurt. Whether I wanted to or not, I had to to.

*Back to Reality*

Now, here I was, after telling the truth. After telling the boy that I loved with all my heart that I cheated on him. Here I was, lying on my bed, in tears.

I looked at my phone. The background made everything worst. It was a picture of Kurt and I over the summer at Six Flags.

We were so happy. Why did I ruin it?

I threw my phone at the wall and curled up into a ball and cried even more.

What had I done?