Chapter 1 - Hello Guy At The Soda Machine

I looked up at the sky through my sunglasses that lay plastered against my face. I was starting to feel the sweat that was beginning to form at the brim of my brow.

" How are you feeling dear?" My Mother asks as I lower my glasses.

"Hot," Was my response. I was to lazy to give more then one word sentences.

"Why don't you go get a drink from the machine inside?" My mom asks as I look over at her , eyebrows raised.

"Okay," I say awkwardly , unsure about actually getting up.

I stood up , adjusting my bikini before walking over to the sliding doors. As I stepped in , the cool air from the air conditioner greeted me , causing me to shiver. I made my way through the hotel and into the food court. Quickly locating the drink machine , I started to briskly walk over. Well until I ended up on the floor.

"Hey! Watch where you are walking you idiot," I yell annoyed.

"Well sorry," A rough voice says , a little annoyance flowing in his words.

I looked up , finding a handsome boy standing over me. He held his hand out for me , as I placed my own softly in his palm.

"Thanks," I say awkwardly as he lifts me up, his arm lazily around my waist.

"No problem. Just be careful next time," He says smiling down at me softly before removing his arm from around my waist but the blush that had risen on my cheeks still shown.

I quickly paid for my drink , before scurrying back to where I had been half asleep earlier. My mother eyed me over but didn't speak a word before returning to her paper.
I couldn't get over Soda boy. He was just perfect. His blue black hair , sun kissed skin and entrancing grey eyes capturing me in a daze.

As I was daydreaming about 'Soda Boy' as I liked to call him , I hadn't realised that their was an adorable silk black kitten perched on top of me until it dug it's claws into my mid-section.

"Ah!" I scream out , jumping from where I had been laying, the kitten still clawing into me.

"What is wrong with you Jayley?" Mum asks , looking up from her paper before jumping up trying to remove the kittens claws.

"Ouch! Careful mum!" I squeal as she finally removes one paw. Yet as if my luck couldn't get any worse 'Soda Boy' shows up.

" Do you lovely ladies need any help?" He asks politely as he kneels down to get a better look at my 'injuries'.

"Oh yes dear," My mother says standing back whilst giving him a curt smile as I groan.

I watched as 'Soda Boy' one by one un plucked the rest of the kittens claws from my mid-section. He was chuckling quietly to himself but in all honesty it wasn't quiet enough. I couldn't even begin to some up my embarrassment as he shook hands with my mother before giving me a curt nod as he left us alone again.

"He was cute," My mother says as I sit down , hand covering my mouth.

" Oh stop it," I say furrowing my brow.

She was such an embarrassment sometimes. Especially when it came to boys. It just happened to get worse.

"Oh cheer up buttercup, at least you got a cute guy to keep you company whilst we are here," She offers as a reply as she picks up her paper again.

To be quite honest I didn't disagree with her but after the way we met I honestly don't think he would want to be seeing the girl who only a few minutes had a cat stuck to her mid-section. Now that was something I could believe.