㊉㊆ | Puzzle Pieces [1]

Comincia dall'inizio

Earth laughs softly, "It's alright, Blaze."

Thorn sticks his tongue out, "Sucks to be you!"

"Cih," Blaze turns away from the pair and sits himself into the chair with a visible vexed expression. He doesn't try to let this bother him. "Oh, Thorn," The question he had wanted to ask pops back into his mind, and this time he was sure that the said apparition would answer it.

"Hm~?" Thorn hums, "Are you jealous?"

With an irked face, he smacks Thorn on the leg and averts his attention to Cyclone, "You said something about Cyclone's soul." He leans forward in his chair, "This has to be related with what happened fifty years ago, correct?"

" He leans forward in his chair, "This has to be related with what happened fifty years ago, correct?"

"Ah.. fifty years ago today." Earthquake's eyes drooped.

"The day you died." Blaze harrumphs coldly, staring pointedly at them. "What exactly happened? I saw you die." He was referring to the First Wonder, who nods hesitantly. "Then why and how did you merge bodies with him?" He looks at Thorn up-and-down.

"It's best if we hear it from the person himself."

"Right," Blaze crosses his legs together, "Care to explain?"

Thorn's eyes flicker, rising from his position and sits upright

Thorn's eyes flicker, rising from his position and sits upright. "Fifty years ago, hm?" He grasps his other hand, deep in thought. "Oh, I remember now." He frowns sadly. "The day that I bent the laws of Life and Death itself." He looks down, guiltily. "The day I tried to revive someone."

"You what?!"

"Just listen, okay? I know, it was so stupid of me. But it was fifty years ago. 1970. What did you expect from a clueless, 16 year-old who's family had chosen to abandon him?"

Desperate, was the word that entered Blaze's mind.

Thorn's face was agonized with pain, nostalgia and also the constant yield of regret. "I tried to revive my dead twin brother. As a human with nothing left decades ago, all I could think of was how to have a friend by my side." He gulps his tears in, "And I'm so selfish for wishing that."