Chapter 5: Nora gone wild

Start from the beginning

Cardin: "What are you going to do? Break my legs? Well, I'm going down without a fig-"

He didn't finished his sentence when Nora appeared in front of him, grab his face and slam him to the wall.

She then grab his leg and throw him out of the window. She soon followed him with her hammer appeared on her hand.

She was about to slam her hammer on his legs but Cardin was about to roll out at the last second.

Cardin(Scared): "W-What the fuck are you?!"

Nora(Pissed): "Your leg destroyer!"

Cardin starts to run away from her as she runs after him while swinging her hammer around. The rest of Team CRDL is hiding behind the tree, watching their Leader gets chased by a pissed off Nora.

Russel: "I knew it that we'll be dead before we even graduate!"

Dove: "This is all Cardin's fault! Why the hell was he chose to be the Leader?!"

Sky: "Yeah! Every time he gets in trouble, we always get caught in the middle!"

Then they saw Cardin got blasted to Emerald Forest with Nora's swing.

Nora: "Now I feel better. Need to go check on Sofia."

She happily skip while carrying her Hammer over her shoulder. When she got back to the Cafeteria, she saw Sofia eating pancakes that Ren made.

Nora: "PANCAKES!"

Ren: "Nora! It's for Sofia only!"

Nora: "Aw... Where's mine?!"

Ren: "I always make you Pancake. At least give Sofia one."

Nora: "Aw.... Alright! As long as it's Sofia!"

Ren: "By the way, where are the others?"

Nora: "Scarlet is with Team RWBY and Pyrrha is training Jaune."

Sofia: "What about Daddy and Mommy Summer?"

Nora: "I don't know where Dad and Mom is. Maybe they're back at their dorm."

Sofia: "Can we play after?"

Nora: "Yeah! Let's play!"

Ren: "After you finish eating."

At Team RWBY's dorm, Scarlet watching Ruby and Yang playing a video game. Weiss is studying and Blake is reading a book on her bed.

Scarlet: "Whoa! Yang is amazing!"

Yang: "Haha! See, that's what you called 'Skills'!"

Ruby: "It's not fair! You always pick that! Pick another!"