Chapter 5: Nora gone wild

Start from the beginning

Nora: "Aw.~"

Y/n: "Blake, you should take that bow off."

Blake: "I know that you guys are cool with it that I'm a Faunus. But I don't think that everyone else is okay with that."

Summer: "Blake, you can't hide your real self. The truth will always reveal, so why not do it now?"

Y/n: "You can trust us Blake. And besides, no one can harm any Faunus while I'm around."

Blake pull out her ribbon, showing her cat ears.

Sofia/Scarlet: "Kitty!"

Blake sits down on their level and they both starts to scratch her cat ears, making her feel tingly.

Y/n: "Alright, that's enough you two. How about you all go to the cafeteria. I still need to give Team CRDL extra training."

Summer: "Alright. Come on kids."

All of them headed to the cafeteria while Y/n head to the Gym to train Team CRDL.

Time Skip brought to you by

After Y/n gave Team CRDL extreme training, they went to the cafeteria to eat. Along the way, they bump into someone.

They look down and saw it was Sofia with her pancake with syrup spilled on the ground.

Cardin: "Watch where your going to brat!"

Dove: "Dude! That's Prof. Y/n's kid!"

Sky: "He's going to kill us!"

Cardin: "I don't care! This brat is on my way!"

He stomp on her pancake on the ground and she starts to cry. That made RDL scared shitless.

Cardin: "Shut up you brat! Your crying is annoying!"

He turn around and saw his Team running away.

RDL: "WE DON'T WANNA DIE!"

Cardin: "What a bunch of cowards."

He look to where Sofia was and saw her gone. He saw her hugging Nora with her eyes is shadowing by her hair.

Sofia(Crying): "O-Onee-chan! H-He drop my pancake and yelled at me!"

Nora: "Don't worry Sofia. I will handle him."

She slowly raised her heads towards him with a very pissed off face.