Pranks

Delielah's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning and all the boys were snoring extremely loud! Well I won't be going back to sleep. I check the clock only to find out that it's only 6:00am. Suddenly, I get a devilish idea *smirks*.

I gathered markers, whipped cream, and two air horns. I know, I'm a total devil when I'm bored.

I decided to start with Zayn because I'm closest to him. I drew a mustache, some devil horns, and I signed my name. I put whipped cream in his hair and on his stubble of a beard. Now, for Louis. *smirks*

I drew a black eye and blood dripping down his face. I added scars and then signed my name.

The boys started to stir so I quickly hopped in bed and pretended to be asleep. Zayn woke up and checked on me. Then Louis and the rest of the boys.

I pretended to wake up and as soon as I saw Zayn and Louis' s, I burst out laughing. They looked at me confused. Then the other boys saw and started laughing. Harry and Niall managed to squeeze out "Your faces!" before bursting into more laughter.

Zayn and Louis ran into my bathroom to look in the mirror. "AHHHHHHHHHH my face! Who touch the merchandice!?" THen, "Deli!? Did you do this? My hair! You are dead!" from Zayn. I took that as my cue to run out. Liam tried to grab me and I flinched. I didn't mean to. I know he isn't going to hit me. I hope. I guess I just flinched out of habit.

Liam gave me a look and whispered, "We're talking later." I gulped and then nodded. I ran down the stairs with Zayn and Louis on my tail. I was pretty fast for a twelve year old, as I had to be fast to escape my bullies. I would have gotten away if I knew where I was going. I didn't. I ran straight into a wall I don't remeber being their from the tour. Just my luck. Louis and Zayn catch up to me and start tickling me. "S- stop! Please." "Hmmm... You sorry for messing around with us?" Louis ask. "Yes! Stop it!" I say, laughing.

The take their hands off of me and lead me to the kitchen for breakfast. Niall, Harry, and Liam were already there. We have eggs, bacon, and toast with nutella. I had a full meal for once. I ate everything for breakfast.

After breakfast, Louis and Zayn go off to shower while Niall and Harry go to the game room. It's Just me and Liam. No, we're not going to do anything! Jeez. I'm twelve, if you forgot. Liam ended the awakward silence with, "So... why did you flinch when I tried to grab you?" I hesitated before answering...

*EVIL LAUGH* cliffy! Even though I'm on winter break, I'm going to be a bit busy, but I'll try to update as often as I can. 

I know it'sshort and I don'thave an excuse for that. All I can say is SORRY! 

I wanted to let you awesome people know that I enjoy your feedback and I am more than happy to read all of your comments. If you have questions about me or the book, comment them and I'll answer as much as I can as long as it's not too personal. 

Soo...

What do yu think of my book so far? I know it's short but still.

Comment what you think.

Bye my awesome, amazing, and wonderful readers!