She grabs her personalized hunting knife, grabs my face and traces my face with it. "Porfavor don't make me mess up this pretty face" I breath heavily. "Are we going to behave?" she taunts. "Yes" I say. She lets my face go. She places the knife against my cheek, guiding my face towards her direction.

"You're on the Santos payroll ever since you introduced Spooky to those Lawyers" she moves the knife down to my neck, "the money he drops on your Cash App makes you mine" "but I don't use it" I argue. "Ah" she says stopping at my throat, "you're not behaving again" she says smiling.

"What you do or don't do with the money is your business" she moves the knife down my chest, pulling down the zipper. I close my eyes, and take a deep breath. "Look at that physique" she says. I swallow the lump in my throat and look at her. "I need Spooky happy, so go make Spooky happy" she says as the car stops right outside Oscar's house.

The Santos all post up, looking at the Suburban. She places a hand on my thigh, "be his ruka, make some money, that is your job" she says smiling. The bald hispanic guy opens the door. She grabs my face, "do your job mamacita or I'll kill you" she says kissing me on my cheek. I get out the car, zipping up my hoodie.

I walk pass some of the Santos, as they stare at my ass and stand infront of Mando. He looks at me up and down, "where's Spooky?" I ask irritated. "He's inside with fine ass Leti" Joker says smiling. The Santos all Oooed and laughed. "I didn't ask you!" I snapped, "I asked Mando".

Joker stands up, "this hyna lost her fricking mind homes" he says putting two fingers to his head. Mando puts a hand out, "Ey!", he says sternly. Mando looks at me, "he's inside with Leti" I walk past him and he grabs my arm, "Don't go in there V" he whispers. I stare at him, pull my arm away and open the front door as he follows.

I hear moans and banging as I approach Oscar's room. Mando grabs me by both my wrists and pushes me up against a wall. "What are you doing V?!" he whispers loudly. "My job!" I whisper back as I push him off of me. I open Oscar's door before Mando can grab me again. "Ayy Spooky" Leti moans, "no pares!"

Leti is on the edge of the bed, Oscar is holding her legs at his waist as she leans back on one arm, holding on to his neck with the other.

I swallow hard, and clap loudly. "What an amazing performance!" I yell. Leti is startled covering her chest, Oscar stares at me angrily. "Lets go I gotta talk to Spooky" I say kicking her clothes. Leti laughs, "well V that's going to have to be when I'm done fucking MY man" she says pulling him closer and kissing him aggressively.

I grab Leti by her long wavy hair and pull her to the floor. "Yo what the fuck!" Oscar yells. I put my left arm out stopping Oscar, "put some fucking clothes on!" I demand. "Puta!" Leti yells as she gets up. She lunges at me. Mando grabs her by the waist holding her back. "Let me go Mando I'ma fuck her up!" she yells struggling. I grab her clothes and throw it out the bedroom door. Mando pulls Leti out the room. I slam the door locking it.

***

I stand in the bathroom doorway, leaning against the wall, arms folded. Oscar dries off, pulls up his boxer briefs, throwing the towel over his shoulder. He glances at me then stands infront of the sink and begins to brush his teeth. "I saw Cuchillos" I whisper. Silence. "Actually she's the one that brought me here" I continue, "told me since now I'm on the Santos payroll, that my job is to be your girl and make some money". He spits and begins to rinse his mouth. He spits again and pats his mouth dry. He stands infront of me, glaring down. "Well then I guess you're my ruka" he says dryly. He gently pushes me back and heads to a dresser for a pair of shorts.

I wipe a tear from my cheek, I turn around. Oscar is sitting on the edge of the bed, putting on his knee high socks and shoes. He leans forward, resting his elbows on his legs, looking through his phone. I unzip my sweater and walk towards him. I stand infront of him, he tilts his head up looking at me raising his brow. I move closer to him, standing between his legs. I place my hands on his muscular shoulders, I grab his chin with my left hand and lean in for a kiss, he moves his head.

I sigh shaking my head, "I'm over this" I say flipping my hair to one side, "just take me home Spooky" "I'll have Sad Eyes drop you off" he says getting up. "No!" I protest, "you're my man, either you take me home or I'm walking" "You wouldn't walk these streets alone" he laughs at me. "What's the worst they can do? rape me? you've already let that happen" I say opening the bedroom door.

Oscar slams the door shut and stands behind me. "Let that happen" he repeats slowly. I feel his breath on the back of my neck. I turn around, leaning against the door. "I-I didn't mean that I-" He walks away getting a black shirt from the drawer. "Lets go" he says putting on his shirt, moving me to the side and opening the door.

***

"Titi Nora asks if you like ceviche because she's making that on Sunday," I say looking at my phone, "should I tell her you can't make it?" I say looking up. My cellphone light shines on my face and he can see my eyes and nose were red from crying. "Nah I'll be there" Oscar responds softly.

We drive in silence for about 10 minutes. I take off my jacket, lean against the car door, curling up on the seat with my shoes hanging off. I place the jacket ontop of me and close my eyes. He looks over at me raising an eyebrow and stares back at the road.

He parks infront of my house. I stare at it confused. He rests his arm across the backrest, "what? you don't recognize your own house anymore?" he says laughing. I feel my eyes begin to water. I look at him, a tear falls from my eyes, I look away, "you know I get you're mad at me for whatever fucking reason but you don't have to be such a fucking dick," My bottom lip begins to tremble, "tan mala me comporte for you to act this way!" He furrows his eyebrows. "Fucking Leti within a week!" I yell slamming my hand on the dashboard. I take a deep breath, and wipe my tears, "me rechasas, you threw the watch I gave you, you left me stranded and then degrade me by sending me money with Mando like I'm a puta!" I say pointing at myself taking short rapid breathes.

"Y porque? because I wanted you to have better clientele!" I take a long shaky breath wiping my tears. "A-and then y-you send your boss-" I stutter, trembling. He tries to grab my hand, "Hey" I pull my hand away and continue, "s-so she can put a knife to my throat" my voice cracks. "Calm down" he says in a low concerned voice. "And th-threatens to kill me" I cry harder, gasping for air.

"V breathe" he says placing a hand on my back. I brush him off, "just like Johnny B wanted to kill me" I whisper sobbing in my hands. I gasp, "except she could. She could kill me because she has you" I face him, trembling. I scoot back against the car door. "Oh God she knows I would let you near me because I love you that's why she wants me to date you so you can kill me and you'll do it because she says so because you're a Santos and you have to" I begin to cry again.

He pulls me on top of him. I panic, "no no no no please Spooky don't kill me I don't want to die I'm sorry I'm so sorry for everything" I cry hysterically pushing myself off of him. "V" he grabs me by the wrists. "Please Oscar I know you're mad but please don't do this to me I swear I'll do anything no te molesto mas if you want" I plead trying to pull my arms free.

Oscar holds my face, "mirame, you gotta breathe bebe" he says in a calm voice. "Please Oscar I don't want to die I dont want to die please" I whisper sobbing shaking my head. "Calmate" he says closing his eyes resting his head against mine. I take a shakey breath in and exhaled. "I-" he shushes me, "breath" he repeats in a calm voice. I gently pushed him away, resting my hands on his chest, sitting back on his lap. I take slow deep breaths as he gently caresses my thighs.

*** so if you guys have seen On My Block, Cuchillos character is familiar. I feel this is how she should've been portrayed. A little psycho but it suits her. Hopefully I did her justice***