The old molly bck(part 2😌)

I started driving back home but I wanted sum gummy bears or something sweet.

I pulled up to the store and walked in and I made eye contact with this fine ass redbone wit dreads. He licked his lips and continued buying his stuff.

'Should I get gummy worms or gummy bears' I thought to myself with both of them in my hands. "Get both" I jumped and looked and saw the same boy from when I walked in.

I smiled and walked to the freezer to get something to drink, I just got water. "Damn ma. So u just not gonna say thank u?"

I looked at the dread headed boy and smiled. "For what?" He walked closer and leaned on one of the closed freezers.

"I helped u choose...." he said in duhh tone. "Oh...well thank u I guess." I walked away and turned back around. "Oh your cute by the way."

After I said that I paid for my stuff and hurried and walked out the store. "ayoo! Wait." I saw the same dude jogging up to me.

"Hmmm?" I said I'm response and turned around. "I can't get yo number?" He said with a questionable face expression. I smiled.

"Uhm yea I guess." I put my number and saved it as𝙈𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙮🎭❤️
And he saved his name as 𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙧😩😘

I looked at the name and laughed. "Boyyyy." I dragged the word and rolled my eyes in a playful way. He just smiled."imma hit yo line."

I smiled and got in my car and pulled off and went to my house

~𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲🤪

I walked in the house and went downstairs, and went in my closet hikeem never knew about. I looked at all my guns and locked the closet back up. And I know you probably like how he doesn't know about it because we live together.. that's a longggg story.

As I walked up to my room I saw hikeem sitting there kissing a girl.
I didn't really care but In my house? Hell no!

I ran up on the girl pulled her off off him and started swinging left to right. I got her on the ground and started stomping on her with my all white air forces.

"MOLLY STOP SHE BLEEDING!" I heard hikeem hell I still didn't care. I ran downstairs and went in the basement and grabbed my m9.

I made it upstairs and I looked at hikeem and he looked at me."where she at?" I pulled out my gun and aimed it at him.

He looked like he pissed in his pants and pointed to the closet.  I ran and opened it and grabbed her by her hair, and Dragged her out the closet.

"I'll buss a cap in yo ass, why u in my house bitch!" She started crying. "I'm sorry, hikeem said he was s-single!"

I put the gun to her head and laughed. "Lower yo tone." I looked at hikeem and back at the girl." I knew not to fuck witchu."

It went quiet. "Do u wanna live sweetheart?" I asked the girl that was still crying. I watched as she shook her head yes.

"Imma give u 6 seconds to get out my house...ok?" She shook her head and started walking down the stairs.

" oops times up!" She turned around and I popped her straight in her leg and watched her fall.I looked at her and I started walking back up the stairs then turned back around. "U not  even dead Shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out my house bop."

I watched her hurry and try to move quickly and I walked back upstairs

" so u letting bitches in my house huh!?" I yelled at hikeem as he looked at my gun. " I think u tuff now cause u got a gun huh?" He laughed.

"You a bitch ass nigga you know that." I walked up to him and pistol whipped him. I started stomping him out until I saw him leaking and he stopped moving. So I dragged him down the stairs to the basement.

I grabbed the chair and some stuff to tie him to the chair. I saw him open his eyes and he looked around and jumped when he saw me. "You a bitch, remember when you blacked my eye?"

He looked around as I got closer and slapped him. "ANSWER ME HIKEEM!" i backed up to give him time to get himself together. "Yes and I'm sorry..it's the pills molly I can't take them it hurts." 

I shook my head and looked at him. " so it hurts when you take the pills, you stopped taking them. IT HURTED WHEN YOU BEATED ME AND YOU DIDNT STOP, you kept beating me look what you did Hikeem look at my face." He looked at my face and just stared at me for 3 minutes straight. 

"I'm sorry molly." I got even more mad. "That's all you can say,I'm sorry molly. Your not sorry, cause If you was you would of stopped beating me. But I'm not your little bitch anymore, imma show you who molly Brazo is." I smirked and walked up to my room to take a nap.

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗽🌚~

I heard my phone going off and I picked it up and saw 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗿😩😘wanting good FaceTime so I picked it up. "Wassup ma." I smiled at the camera and got up with my phone walking to the basement.

"Imma need to call u back..." I said looking at hikeem as he jumped do to my voice. "Why? And why is it dark." I looked at hikeem and smiled to myself.

"HELP ME THIS BITCH CRAZY!!!" I put my phone on the stand next to me and grabbed sum tape and put it on his mouth."shut yo ass up nigga."

i picked up the camera and looked at mir who looked confused. "Who was that!" He said laughing as I looked at hikeem and started laughing with mir.

"My ex who used to beat on me but now it's my turn.." I explained as I walked up the stairs and more stairs to my room.

I propped the camera so it could see my whole body and walked to get my gummy bears. "What's your name?" I asked mir. " It's Nahmir" I looked and smiled

"That's a sexy name." He shook his head and looked at something that I couldn't see. "What u thinking about?" I asked because he was giving me creepy vibes.

"Oh I was tryna think where we should go....get ready." I shook my head and he hung up after he said ttyl. I got in the shower and got out and put lotion on my body and put on the rest of my body stuff.

Molly's outfit🤯~

-next chapter it will be a part two of this 🌚❤️