11

Estella's POV

I had first period... with Ethan. But I was 30 minutes late. Liam didn't bother to wake me up so he took my fucking car. I'll get him back later.

I had my hair in a pony tail with an outfit that I didn't fucking try because I was late.

I walk up to the door and take a breath. I know for a fact once I open the door, all eyes will be on me. I prepare myself and turn the knob. Once I walked in everybody looked at me. Great.

"Nice to finally join us, Ms. Heinz. Take an empty seat." The teacher says. I sigh and walk to the empty that I usually sit at. I look beside it and see Ethan looking away. I roll my eyes and sit at the seat.

1 hour has passed and all we did was take notes.

"Now that we are finished, take the last 5 minutes and go over them with the person next to you." I look to my right.

"It's even" The teacher adds. Ethan looks at me and turns his body to face me. I sit still.

"We don't have to do this" Ethan says and turns back around. Ethan and I sit in silence for 2 minutes.

"Hung out with anyone?" Ethan speaks up.

"Nope" I reply, "I'm sure you have" I say in annoyance.

"Jealous?" Ethan's says in a high pitched voice.

"Nope" I cross my eyes.

"Estella and Ethan" The teacher says. We both look up, "Detention. Both of you."

"What?!" We both say at the same time.

"Why?" Ethan asks.

"Because you both didn't do what I told you to do."

"Thanks a lot" Ethan says to me. I furrow my brows.

"You were the one who didn't want to do this-"

"Do you want me to make that a 2 day detention?" The teachers voice raises. Ethan and I don't say anything, "Good." Right when she finished, the bell rang.

"Fuck you" I say to Ethan.

"Fuck you" Ethan says back. I grab my bag and walk out of class.
-
"Detention?! Seriously, Estella!" Harlow complains.

"We were suppose to go to Emlys house tonight." Brooke says.

"I know! I'm sorry. Can we do it another night?" I ask. Harlow sighs.

"Fine"
-
After school detention kinda sucks. It's more boring. It was just Ethan and I surprisingly.

We both walk in and see an old man reading a newspaper. He looks up.

"Ah. Of course. Mr. Dolan you know what to do." Ethan rolls his eyes and takes a seat at the corner, "You must be Estella." He smiles. I nod in reply, "Just take a seat. Away from Ethan."

Fine by me.

Detention was only 2 hours long. But it's even longer since you got nothing to fucking do. Mr. Kallin (the old man) left the room to go to the teachers lounge. How are teachers this stupid? Never leave students by their selves in a classroom.

I rest my head on my hand and look at the clock. It gets slower and slower by the second. Ethan was making an annoying scratching sound. I turn round.

"Can you shut up?!" I say. He still continues, "What are you doing?" I ask him. He looks up.

"Come here" He demands.

"Why?"

"Just come here" He says. I get up from my seat and sit next to him. He was leaning on a widow sill and carving his name on it.

"Oh" I get back up.

"Wait" he grabs my hand, "Carve your name" He hands me a dull pencil he found. I sigh and grab it. I carved my name in 5 minutes. While I as doing it Ethan kept staring at me. I furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I say with an attitude.

"I was just thinking of that one party where I was sucking that girls face and the jealousy you had on your face while I was doing it." He smirks. I narrow my eyes. I give him the pencil back and go back to my seat.

"Your not denying it" he adds.

"Now I am" I reply picking my bag up.

"Where are you going?" He asks. I point to the clock.

"It's 4" After I finished I look at him, "By the way, I was hanging out with someone" Ethan's face drops, "Jealous?" Ethan doesn't answer, "You're not denying it." I smile and leave the room. Leaving Ethan behind.

Obviously I was hanging out with someone...Harlow, Brooke and Emily ;)

-

I walk onto my porch and open the door.

"Mum! Dad! I'm home!" I yell, closing the door. I walk into the kitchen and see my dad and a middle aged man laughing.

"Estella!" My dad exclaims. I smile, "Meet Sean. Sean, this is one of my daughters, Estella. She's Liam's twin."

"Wow!" Sean gets up off his seat, "I didn't know you guys were twins? You know, I have twins as well. You must know them. Ethan and Grayson." He smiles. My face drops. But to cover it I put on a fake smile.

"Uh, yes I do know them. Just not... that well. I'm sure Liam and them are good friends."

"Oh, 100%. Ethan and Grayson are here too" Sean reply's. I look at dad.

"Their here?" I ask. My dad nods in response. Great.

I walk up to my room quietly. I walk to my room but someone stops me. I look up.

"You're kidding" I say in disappointment. All he does is smirk.

"I'm here" Is all he says.

"When are you not?" I cross my arms, "Move" I say sternly.

"Woah. Not with that attitude. Can I at least get a please?" He grins. I sigh and quickly go through his side and passed him, "ha" I say to him.

"You're so cool" Ethan says in sarcasm. I roll my eyes and open my door, "don't think I didn't have a good time at detention" Ethan winks at me and goes back into the room.