But This Is Only An Introduction :)

My name is Beyonce Giselle Knowles but I bet you already knew that. I'm not about to say what I do for a living becuase you already know that too. Well anyway I just have to admit I'm having a little guy trouble. I just can't seem to find the right guy.

I know what you're thinking.

Beyonce doesn't have a boyfriend or even a husband by now?

Well, no I don't. It's just because I've had a real hard time with commitment. Matter fact I have some guy texting me right now saying 'last night was great' and the sad thing about it is, I don't even remember his name.

I know it seems like a guy should be doing this but you girls have to admit. We all have our days. My day just isn't over yet.

To tell you the truth the word commitment is a scary word to me. Everytime I really like a guy I just can't seem to really fall in love with him like he falls in love with me.

So I just fuck and duck. As some people say. I'm not a whore I just can't seem to settle down like people want me to.

My sister solange already has a baby but she's not married, but I have to hand it to her. She wouldn't of had a baby if she didn't make a commitment.

So I guess I'll just be alone for the rest of my life.

I'm waiting on that special somebody to show me how to love, or maybe that special somebody is waiting for me to make my move and I just can't do that because of this stupid commitment thing UGH!!

I have a couple guy friends maybe I should try to be compatible with them. Like you know in the movies where the guy that they end up with is always thier best friend maybe that's what's going on with me

I would tell you guys more but this is only an introduction...............