"that's fine, you ok?" she asks seeming genuinely concerned.

i don't think i've ever told her to stop once. in fact i've never told anyone to stop once, i don't know what it was.

"sorry, i don't know what came over me." i say honestly as she gets off my lap and sits next to me on the couch. "lets just watch a movie or something" i say grabbing the remote from the table.

"is it your dad?" she asks still with a concerned tone in her voice.

i shake my head no and then turn the TV on.

i think i just wanted her to be billie. and i've never felt that feeling in my life.

we don't talk for the rest of the time as the movie plays.

it finally ends as i walk kaitlyn out the door.

"sorry, you know, about earlier" i say watching her leave.

"don't be harper, i totally understand" she says with a soft comforting smile.

kaitlyn really is a great friend who respects boundaries.

"text me when you get home"

"will do" she says getting into her car.

i watch as she pulls away feeling my phone vibrate.

billie: hey wyd

harper: nothin, kaitlyn just left we just chilled and watched a movie hbu

billie: ft me

i call her and she answers on the first ring. i smile instantly when i see her face causing her to do the same.

"i'm bored as shit" she says breaking our silence.

"write a song or something" i suggest walking into the kitchen to get food.

"not inspired enough"

"make one about me" i joke causing her to laugh.

"i actually have thought about it"

"really? imagine you are infront of a crowd of like 20,000 people screaming lyrics that are about me" i say causing her to laugh.

"it was going to be about how i'm using you for your car and how you actually mean nothing to me"

"ouch" i say in a fake hurt tone making her laugh.

"joking, wait and see"

"will do" i reply walking towards my room taking off my hoodie and laying down on my bed.

her face dropped for a seconded and i couldn't tell what was wrong.

"you good?" i ask a little concerned as the smile disappeared from her face.

"yeah, just a text from my mom she's coming home later than excepted. i think i'm going to go though, my phones about to die" she than says. i knew she was lying but i didn't want to push it.