𝐈𝐈𝐈. FIGHT IN THE SKY

Start from the beginning

Harry and Hagrid had landed in the middle of the street, driving amongst the cars. The last two Death Eaters dove after them, and I knew muggles weren't able to see them. I, on the other hand, would cause several heart attacks if they saw a teenager flying on a broom above a large man in a motorcycle on the freeway.

So, I kept to the skies, keeping a close eye on Harry as well as my surroundings. It also gave me time to think about what i just saw.

Draco had been real, there was no doubt about that. I don't just randomly have a vision of him being with me- else I would've seen it before. And by the way he seemed so surprised to see me too... but how? How was that possible?

I glanced down to see Harry and Hagrid enter a tunnel. Well, the muggles were already seeing enough, might as well join. I dipped down and dove into the tunnel, following after Hagrid, who steered the motorbike around the roof of the tunnel, causing Harry to hang on my one hand.

"Potter!" I called, smirking and flying under him in case he fell.

"Are you mad? Go on, get to the Burrow!" He glared at me.

I just smirked even wider. "If you insist!" I let him go, making sure he was still safely holding on, and flew away, exiting the tunnel. One of the Death Eaters followed me.

A streak of green light whizzed by next to me, and I turned around, eyes wide. "I thought your orders were against killing me?"

The Death Eater was stunned by my casual conversation tone, so I took advantage and grinned. "Stupefy!" I yelled, and he fell back.

Harry and the motorbike went flying by me, only I noticed something was wrong. Harry was steering, and Hagrid was slumped over in the driver's seat. The last Death Eater trailing us was still shooting spells at Harry, ones that were narrowly missing me. I flew after my brother.

We exited the city, flying up amongst the clouds once more. Hedwig, Harry's owl he had let out before takeoff, swooped down and clawed at the Death Eater chasing us.

However, there was another flash of green light, and with one last screech, the snowy owl stilled and went tumbling down in the night sky. "No!" I heard Harry yell, and I knew he wouldn't take that lightly. Hedwig kept him company when no one else could.

I turned, aiming at the Death Eater, but he fell back. I frowned and flew next to Harry, who was struggling to keep the motorbike steady. "The Death Eater!" I called to him. "He's gone!"

Harry looked between me and behind us, where he had fallen back, but before he could reply, we both yelled out in pain.

I lifted my hands from my broom, screwing my eyes shut and griping my forearm where my scar lay. I slumped down, he head resting against the front of the broom, and I glanced up to see Harry laying on the front of the motorbike.

Harry... Giovanna...

My eyes slowly opened as I gazed down at the city flying past below me.

Then, my wand raised itself and I turned my head. The bright red lights from Harry and I's wands met and collided with Voldemort's green jet, who was now flying next to us.

That all-too familiar collision of the spells created the bright ball of light in the middle once more, as it had done back at the graveyard three years ago.

And I noticed, what I thought was red spells coming from Harry and I's wands wasn't so. They were jets of bright golden flames, advancing violently along Voldemort's green killing curse.

The bright light exploded, blasting Harry and I away from Voldemort. I felt Harry reach out and grab onto me, pulling me into the side car with him. He punched a button on the bike and it sped off, going faster than it had before.