𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔

wow. i actually don't even know where to start.

i have been writing this series for five years. five years, and it's all finally come to a close.

let me talk about the ending, first. 

i have had the last chapter, epilogue, and 19 years later written since i started book 1. i knew that's where i wanted this series to go. i had some doubts along the way, some thoughts about changing it but i didn't.

so, i'm sorry. i know you're probably upset and maybe you're even crying (i know i'm crying right now :p) but this is what i wanted.

because sometimes things don't end up happily ever after, and i think that's a really important thing to capture. and i think it was captured perfectly in the ending.

even though they weren't together, both of them found peace. draco had a family, giovanna finally got to be with hers. they were happy.

as for the rest of the series, thank you. thank you thank you thank you. this series took a long time and i 100% would not have finished it if it wasn't for all of you.

i love you guys. really. some of you comment so much i feel like you're my friends.

unfortunately i will not be writing on wattpad anymore after this. but i'll still log in occasionally to check the comments on these books.

i'll also check my dms and message boards so if you ever want to contact me, i'll still answer.

i guess this is it, then. i'll wrap this up so i can go into a corner and cry because i'm so attached to writing these and now they're over :)

take care, everyone. and thank you.