24-Longing Your Love

I was in my room with Iwa. We were writing a new song. After awhile we made the instrumental part of the song.

It was nice. The first song we made together. Thinking of it made me happy. The song was beautiful it's self. I loved it most since we made it together.

I played the instrumentals as I sung the song.

I look over to Iwa. Him smiling at me. I just wanted to be with him longer. Wanting to be in his arm's. I walked up to him. Since he was sitting I sit down by him.

I put my head on his shoulder. He looked at me with loving eye's. I looked at him softly. Slowly leaning into him are lips together for a slip second.

We pull apart for a second then kiss again. His hand pulled me onto his lap. I put my arm's around his neck as his went onto my waist.

When we pull away I rest my head on his shoulders. He looked at me, and hugged me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I just want to stay with you. I just want your love." I say with a smile.

He smiled at me. He put his head on my head. But he didn't know what I was going to do. I smile before I did it.

(A/N I DO NOT DO LEMONS! So if you want them imagine them.)

I put my lips to his neck. Slowly kissing him. He flinched in surprise. I felt him moving so I pull away. I move my head to look away.

I thought he wanted me to stop, so I felt upset. His hand moved to my chin. He pulled my head up, and kissed my neck. More like where his adams apple would be.

I smile a little. He moved away after a little while. I laid down on his lap. His hand went into my hair. I smiled widely at him.

"I will always long for your love!" I say.

"Same here." He said pecking my checks.

"I love you." I said.

"That's the first time you have ever said that. I-I love you too." He said looking away from me.

"Do you want to take a nap?" I ask yawning.

"Yeah why not."

We laid down on the bed. Him cuddling into me. I cuddled into him also. Soon falling into my own little dream world.