*Ahem*

A/N: Ok I know I probably shouldn't have written another one today but inspiration hit and this was born. This one's a Modern AU, but to pretty short so yeah.
WARNING: Sex is mentioned. Once. Literally once.

"Of course, I had to get stuck with you." Spensa mumbled as she grabbed a bottle of pickles out of the fridge. Pickles. Because of course, Jorgen had to basically have nothing but pickles.
  She slammed the offensive bottle of pickles on the counter and Jorgen told her from the other room: "Hey, it's not my fault we're quarantined together, and I don't think it's actually that bad, seeing as you're my girlfriend and all."
  Spensa groaned and she grabbed a fork to spear the pickle. "I wish Kimmalyn and I had been quarantined together."
  "No, you don't. I'm sure Kimmalyn is way worse at sex than me."
  Spensa choked on her pickle.
  "What the hell??" Spensa hissed, eyes watering. They hadn't even really... done it yet. I mean, they'd gotten close, but...
  "Sorry, are you okay?" Jorgen asked, glancing behind him.
  "Did you just choke on a pickle?" He asked, and she could tell he was trying not to laugh.
  "Yes," she mumbled curtly. "And now all of our neighbors probably think we're having sex."
  Oh yeah. Jorgen lived in an apartment.
  As if on cue, giggles from next door. Spensa dragged a hand down her face as she took another bite of her pickle.
  Jorgen set down his book and went to kiss her forehead. "I know you're secretly glad that you're quarantined with me and not Kimmalyn."
  "Hahaha." She told him dryly, but of course, he was right. Jorgen often was.

Random Jensa oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें