"I guess I'll have to change that then." He stands up quickly, towering over me and a shiver of excitement runs down my spine. My core heating up as his desire for me, becomes more apparent.

"How so Daddy?" I ask bravely under his intense stare, he steps closer to me closing the space between us. His right hand comes up and wraps around my throat with mild amounts of pressure.

"Like this." His lips come crashing down on to mine as he hungrily kisses me. The amount of passion almost being like if I was the air he needed to breath.

My hands grasp his hips tightly, keeping up with his attack against lips, I sigh softly and he tightens his hand around my throat in response. My right hand wraps around his wrist, not sure whether I want him to stop or to continue.

He lets go and grabs my waist turning me around and roughly bending me down over his desk, smacking my ass hard, surely to leave on imprint behind in it's wake.

He stands directly behind me, his hard cock pressing against my backside, he pushes my hair aside and kisses my neck, his hands wrapped around me, feeling up my breasts and nipples though the babydoll.

I moan lowly as my skin heats up, reacting to his every motion. He thrusts slowly against me, teasing me, knowing how bad I want him buried deep inside me right now.

I tilt my head back against his shoulder and turn my head to catch his lips, kissing him eagerly, trying to convince him without words to show no mercy and to just take me already.

"Please Daddy Saint, I need it, I need you." His right hand slides down from my breasts and further still, until the tips of his fingers are teasing my sex. I gasp excitedly and grind my hips back up against him, he growls in my ear warning me not to move.

His wandering hand reaches lower, playing with my clit in slow circles. He builds me up close to orgasm and stops, repeating this a couple of times. Until my whines of desperation are unstoppable, I almost scream in sexual frustration when his hand leaves my sex.

I turn to look and him and watch as he brings his hand to his mouth and sucks on his fingers. Moaning low in his throat, keeping eye contact with me the whole time.

"Fuck, you taste so good, Mummy." I quickly try and turn to take control of the situation, but he grabs my hips and pins me against the desk.

"Not so fucking fast, Cutie Pie. I'm carrying the show tonight." He drops my lacy panties and I kick them away, I hear as he removes his clothes and I shiver as I hear the dull thud of them hitting the ground beside us.

His left hand grips my hip for a moment, I feel the head of his cock press up against my entrance. I arch my back, desperate for more so much more. He slides the head in and his left hand moves to grab my shoulder.

His right hand grabbing my hip and before I have time to consider what he's about to do, his hips snap forward and hard, forcing me against the desk, shaking the screen in front of me.

I cry out at the suddeness, my sex clenching down like a vice, trying to adjust to the fullness. He hands dig into my flesh bound to leave marks by the force of it. I try and lean up to help myself adjust, but he keeps me pinned where I am.

He starts to move slow and hard controlled thrusts over and over again, enough to drive me wild, but not enough to send me over the edge. I moan desperately, trying to grind my hips back against him, but he keeps me in my spot.

"Ahh, Daddy. Please just fuck me." I beg with him desperately, trying everything to gain some extra friction.

"That's what I'm doing, Mummy." I hear the strain on his voice, knowing it's taking a lot of self control for him to keep this up and not just lose himself in me.

"Daddy Saint, you know what I want please, just fuck me." I say rather whiny my body ready to explode. I feel him lean down over me, the weight of it calming me slightly.

"As you wish my Queen." He growls into my ear and I groan at the promise in his words.

Soon after his thrusts pick up pace and the sounds in the room increase, skin slapping on skin, moans, grunts and flithy profanity. Suddenly I'm being turned around and swept up into him arms, being fucked as he holds me up.

I kiss him passionately, as he bounces me on to his cock over and over again, my arms wrapped tightly around his neck. He founds my G-spot and continues to pound it.

I cum hard and fast around him, screaming his name in pure bliss, as my mind blanks out and the pleasure takes over. I bury my hands into his hair, holding tight to get a grip on reality.

I hear his grunts as he continues to bounce me, but soon lifts me up and puts me on my knees. Jerking his throbbing cock over my face, I open my mouth expectantly.

He grunts more violently and cums into my waiting mouth, I suck on the head accepting everything he has to give and swallowing all of it. I lick my lips and look up at him, his chest glistening from sweat, his head tilted back towards the ceiling. His chest heaves heavily as he tries to catch his breath.

I stand up, my legs feeling like Jell-o, but I wrap my arms around his middle, leaning my head against his chest.

"Let's go shower then go to bed." I say softly to him, trying to catch my own breath.

"You have round 2 and three planned already?" He asks shocked, dropping his head to look down at me.

"I didn't mean it like that, Babe." I smile up at him cutely. "But if you're offering."

"Fuck you're gonna dry me out.." he smiles back and drops his head lower to kiss me slowly. Taking my hand afterward leading me out of the room, to continue happy happy fun time.