Quarrels

-3- (A few days later)

"Feed me," Korra panted, eyes wide with happiness as she kneeled in front of her owner who was daintily eating from a "plate" on the wooden thing known as a table. Korra however preferred to be on the ground. She was kneeling under said table. Asami paused and glared down at her. She grinned wider. The older girl shook her long dark-haired head before slipping Korra a piece of meat in her hand. Korra snapped it up, before poking her head up at Asami. "Num num, gimme more! Iz so good!"

"This is the last one," Asami said shortly and gave her one last piece of the chicken she was eating.

"Nom nom nom," She wolfed it down, smiling toothily before she sat, waiting with her tail wagging for more food. Then her father arrived and sat at the other end of the table, along with two boys that smelled unfamiliar. She didn't like them.

"Asami... you're eighteen now," Hiroshi said slowly, "Of marrying age." Korra was alert now, wasn't marriage the thing Asami said was like mating? She didn't want Asami with anyone else...she hesitated, eyes wide. Were these two boys courting her?! A growl grew in her throat and her chest ached. She knew the girl didn't want to touch her, didn't want to mate with her...but the wolf couldn't stand being around her desired mate, with another person. It simply wasn't fair.

"I realize that father," Asami said coldly. By her tone, she wasn't interested in these two boys but that didn't mean she wasn't interested in others.

Korra was grumpy now, she stuffed her face between Asami's thighs and received a light kick. Korra blinked and grinned wider. Asami said she could not put her package inside her! That didn't mean she couldn't put her mouth on her. She nuzzled her way between Asami's legs, the tablecloth hid her from Asami's father and the two males. She grinned even wider, inhaling the scent of her potent female owner. She flicked her tongue out. Hot moisture met her tongue. Her owner was already this wet?! How? She didn't question it. She simply licked at her panty covered crotch, at the hardened nub beneath the cloth.

A harder kick slammed into her. She ignored it, and snaked her hand out to grasp at the girls panties beneath her bottom pelt, called a skirt. She inhaled again, much more arousing when her nose was actually in the wetness. She was excited now. She pushed her face close, and began to steadily lap at the girl's hot wetness. At first, the wolf girl received kicks but the older girl could do nothing more without getting attention from the two boys and her father as they discussed "marriage". Korra delved deeper, nudging her thighs apart slightly. She began to lick at the slit she found. She didn't know what she was doing but her owner's thighs were tightening around her head and her vagina was seeping moisture. As Korra tasted the wonderful womanhood that belonged to Asami, the human began to shiver. She struggled to focus on speaking. She didn't want to get the girl in trouble so she pulled away...she felt fingers gasp her hair tight. Painful... she hissed softly before she was pulled closer to that hot wet area again. Korra didn't understand, did Asami really want to risk this?...She didn't question it as she silently began to lick the girl again.

This time Asami pushed her face deeper inside. Something inside her clicked, she was shivering with pleasure...and then something snapped. She became a beast, her internal wolf roared. Her tongue went wild inside the girls tight slick channel. She gripped her thighs ever slightly, and pushed them apart. Asami continued to speak, stuttering a bit, but she refused to let Korra go. Long moments passed of just Korra licking and Asami talking. She was so deep in her owner, she suckled and bit at the hardened nub above her slit. Then the girl went completely still. Korra wondered if she'd messed up. Her whole body was locked up! But then she was shivering again and fluids were gushing into her mouth, between her teeth and on her tongue. Then she was still again, but relaxed this time.