Courting

-2-

Korra crossed her arms across her chest, eyes narrow as she watched her supposed owner. She didn't even know what that meant other than the loss of her freedom. The pale, beautiful woman was sifting through a collection of strange furs on a silver thing she called a "rack". Korra sniffed her, before crossing her arms again angrily. She smelled good. She shook her head and tried to focus and stay mad. Who did this woman think she was? Her concentration drifted away as the woman glanced at her, pretty green eyes on Korra. The goddess lifted a pair of the detachable furs, which was a dark bloody red color. She watched in vague interest as Asami gestured for Korra to follow her. She did as told and walked after her to a little cavern called a "changing room."

This girl was so much different then she was. For warmth, if Korra could just shift! This girl had to put on clothes, weird fur of some kind that covered her body; did she feel shame in it? Was it ugly? Korra didn't understand. She was proud of her body. Dark and muscled, her member large and her breasts a decent size. It was all so confusing. She was about to follow the girl into the
changing room when the raven-haired girl held up her hand, and narrowed her eyes. Korra stilled.

"No. You're going over there," She pointed in the direction of a "shelf" covered with removable clothes. Korra hesitated, cocking her head with her ears twitching. "Pick out one you like," She snapped her fingers at an attendant walking by, the woman turned and smiled at her, "Get my pet something to cover up her...package, with." She smiled thinly.

"...Of course, Miss Sato," The woman bowed deeply, and Korra sighed as she followed her away. Korra sniffed the woman, her nose curled.

"You smell gross. Like awful things. You need to bathe," She said shortly. The woman's eye twitched, but she forced a smile. "You're ugly too. Eew. Please bring Asami back. She smells nice and is nice to look at as well."

"Be quiet," The woman snapped, and then fake-smiled again. "What's your favorite color?"

She cocked her head, and then shrugged.

"Blue it is," The woman began to pull out a bunch of blue clothes. They looked like they were gonna go up her legs and around her waist. Wait a second...did she mean Korra's pride and glory when Asami said package?! Without a moment's hesitation she raced over to the stall, and slammed headfirst into the wall that covered the Changing room. What was it...a door? Korra yelped then fell to her knees and began to crawl underneath it. She looked up to see the naked pale body of her "owner." She blinked. Wow. The girl had a gorgeous body...so white and curvy. Like snow. Korra didn't think she'd ever seen breasts so big other than when the women in her pack were carrying child. Or skin so white. She let her eyes wander, and she became hot when her eyes made contact with the innocence between her "owners" thigh.

Asami covered herself, eyes narrow and face crimson. She smacked Korra hard across the face, kicking at her all the while. "Get out, get out!" She screamed when she noticed the erection her new pet gained while staring at her. "Get out, Korra!"

Korra blinked, furry ears twitching. Without hesitation, she nuzzled the girl between her thighs, inhaling. A heady aroma filled her nose. It was a familiar scent, the scent that pervaded the air when the wolves in her pack mated. The scent of arousal, the scent of pup-making. "You smell good, like you're ready to mate," she whispered slowly. She liked how the woman was bare. The women in her pack had fur there. Not Asami. She glistened wet and open.

"Korra!," Asami screamed, shoving her away with her foot, "I said out!"

Korra shook her head, wrapping her arms around the girls waist and pushing herself close. She buried her nose deeper. She snaked her tongue out to have a taste. She couldn't contain herself. It all smelt so good, made her package harder and harder. She wanted to fill her with a color drained from Asami's face. She shrieked as she pushed against Korra. Korra stayed attached to her, insistent. Her mind made the conclusion that this was some courting game she was familiar with at home. Maybe the males here, which would probably include her, had to make their mates submit? That was kind of like home. She gave a short squeak as Korra towered above her, her hands on either side of her waist, before she brought the girl down to the floor of the room.