Hongjoong: You're sure that you don't want Twice to be here?

Y/N: They have a day off so let them.

Jongho: Well call us if something happens.

Y/N: I will.

Hongjoong: Okay we're leaving.

Y/N: Bye~

It's been 2 hours since ateez left for their mission. You were in your bed playing with your phone.

•Hongjoong P.O.V•

Seonghwa: Finally we're done with this mission.

San: I'm pretty tried.

Hongjoong: Well put y'all stuff in the car so we can leave.

Everyone went to put their stuff up until Hongjoong got a phone call.

Wooyoung: Who is it?

Jongho: Is it Y/N?

Hongjoong: No, it's from an unknown number.

Mingi: Answer it.

Hongjoong: Umm okay?.....

Hongjoong answered the phone call.

Hongjoong: Hello?

Unknown: 10 minutes.

Hongjoong: What?

Unknown: You have 10 minutes before Y/N is gone. Your time starts now.

With that the person hung up the phone.

Seonghwa: What did that person say?

Hongjoong: We have to go! Get in the car now!

Jongho: What happened?!

Hongjoong: Their after Y/N and we have 10 minutes before they take her.

Mingi: 10 minutes?! Hongjoong we're an hour away from the house we'll never make it there.

Hongjoong: Talking isn't going to get us anywhere Mingi so start driving.

Hongjoong picked up his phone and called Mark.

Mark: Hello~

Hongjoong: What are you doing.

Mark: Well nothing much, just waiting for Y/N to get here.

Hongjoong: Mark I swear to god if you-

Mark: Bye~

Your P.O.V•

You heard the front door open and close and you got up to say hi to ateez. When you made it downstairs you looked to the entrance and you saw that it wasn't ateez.

Shit.

Some NCT members were looking at you and you decided to run while they followed you.

You made it to your room and locked the door while running to your bed to grab your phone.

Come on answer Hongjoong.

Hongjoong: Y/N!

Y/N: Hongjoong! Some NCT members are here.

Hongjoong: I know, where are you right now?

Y/N: In my room. I locked the door.

Hongjoong: Get out of the house.

Y/N: How?! There trying to kick down my door.

Hongjoong: You're in your room.

Y/N: Yeah I already told you.

Hongjoong: The window! Go through the window like you use to do when you sneaked out of the house before.

Y/N: You're right, I'll call you when I'm out.

Hongjoong: Be careful.

Y/N: I will.

You hung up the phone and put on your shoes once you were done you opened you window. You were going to jump off when you heard you door break open. You looked over to the entrance of your room and saw all of the NCT members running up to you, but you jumped off before they could touch you.

You looked up to your room window to see the members leaving your room. You started to run away from the house.

Where do I go?

You didn't stop running until you heard gunshots behind you. Once you heard that you picked up your pace and started running even faster.

A black car stopped in front of you blocking your way. You looked to the car and see other NCT members getting out of the car. You turned back around to run, but the other members were already there.

I'm fucked.

One of the members grabbed you and started to drag you inside of the car. You started to fight your way out, but they already put you inside of the car while having your arms and legs tight up.

??: Call Mark and tell him that we got Y/N.

??2: Okay.

A couple of minutes passed and you heard the guy talking on the phone.

??2: Mark....we have Y/N do we bring her to your house or to our house?......okay we'll be there.

??3: what did he say?

??2: To bring her to his house.

??3: Okay.

It's been almost 10 minutes since they took you and it was a quiet drive until someone crash into y'all making the car flip multiple of times.

The car stopped flipping and you opened your eyes to see half of the NCT members knocked out. You were bleeding from your head and your body. You noticed that the car was upside down when you saw someone getting out of the car.

You tried to unbuckle your belt and once you were done you fell down and started crawling your way out of the car and when you did you saw two feet's in front of you.

You looked up to see who it is and you were surprised.

Y/N: Yunho.