🌟Pre-School🌟(Pt 1)

!Trigger warnings!
!Genderbent Virgil! !Younger! !Remus!

Plot line-
Virgil is a girl and her older sister is going to bring "Vanessa/Virgil" to their aunts wedding and end up bringing the whole 8 person preschool!

Third person P.O.V
It was the beginning of another sunny day in kingsburg, and mrs Kallie was opening up her daycare for parents to drop their kids off in. As all ways the Prince twins were the first to arrive. They came running in with their extremely tired mother walking right behind them. Next was Patton with his stuffed bear and almost right was Logan with his nose in a book. After that Remy and Janus came in laughing and talking with each other. Everyone was just minding their own business when Vanessa the only girl in the daycare came skipping in with her older sister right behind her. Amidietly all the attention went to her. The twins ran up to her and asked to take her jacket and boots. Patton gave her her indoor shoes and Logan offered her a snack. Mrs Kallie was nonetheless surprised by their actions because it was like this almost every day. Mrs Kallie knew that all 6 boys had a crush on the only girl in the school. But what surprised her was when her older sister Alexandra came up to her and said, " I'm taking nessie to our Aunts wedding this afternoon so she'll only be here for half a day."

1st Nessie is Vanessa's nickname, second i'm going to post the next part soon hopefully!
                               Love y'all!
                                      -Silver