The fight.

Kakyoin's POV
————————

Everything happened so fast. One minute I sent out an Emerald Splash, and the next I was flying backwards. I held on to Jotaro's hat with all my might as I felt myself hit the water tower with a sickening crunch. As the water washed over of me I thought of many things. I thought of my parents, and how I never told them that I left. God, they were probably so worried. I thought of Jotaro, and about how I would never get to see the cherry blossoms with him. I questioned my failure as I watched the web break. How did DIO... I stared at the clock, and it clicked. DIO's stand stopped time. I stared at the clock, and went to destroy it, failing at first. Eventually, I succeeded in Emerald Splashing it. I felt everything slowly slip away as I lay there for what felt like hours, but as I did I felt a chill down what was left of my spine. My eyes scanned the area, landing on a tall figure atop a nearby building. At first I thought I was hallucinating, but when I blinked they were still there. They started to sprint torwards me as I pressed myself against the water tower. I squeezed my eyes shut and tensed my muscles.

Jotaro's POV
———————
When Jiji sprinted torwards me, I couldn't see Kakyoin anywhere. I glanced around as he yelled. "Kakyoin's gone, DIO got him! His stand can stop-"I felt time stop and looked stared at DIO, my eyes widening. As soon as time resumed I started shaking out of pure anger. I watched Jiji get stabbed in the neck, only fueling my rage. I stepped torwards him, Star floating by me. I did my best to beat DIO up without revealing my ability. When he threw the road roller at me I had enough. I let it almost crush me, and then stopped time. I punched DIO until he broke, which I didn't know was possible, and then stood there, not sure what to do. Then I realized. As the Speedwagon Foundation came to pick up what was left of DIO's body, I stopped time, sprinting off in Kakyoin's direction. I eventually got to the building that Jiji was apparently on. My eyes scanned the area and eventually settled on the broken water tower in the distance. I jumped off the building, stopped time, and got to him.

//hhhhhh I'm running outta header images I'll try to update later today