the makings

Chester had been talking the girl for now about a month and he hated it, "mall she did was put him down and basically tell him he was nothing, tho, he was doing it for the video, right? Or did he just talk to her because she made all of his anxiety filled thoughts come to life when she said anything.

     He had started to self harm himself in areas Parker wouldn't find so that he wouldn't worry him and he had by now found his glasses so he could hide his tired eyes.

   Parker still worried about him tho now it was time to film the video of the fish stuff

(Time skip to after filming the fish stuff vid)

Chester sighed as they finished the video, he walked to the bathroom and sat on thefloor as he started to bandage his leg along with cleaning it, it was already infected to he didn't care, all he cared about was Bandaging it then going to clean the glass in the living room where to window broke.

     Parker looked at Chester as he limped out the bathroom and towards the living room, "what are you doing? Your still hurt!" Parker exclaimed running over and pretty much picking Chester up to where he latched onto him, "your okay just, here." Parker sat Chester down on the couch and rolled up his pant leg, going to grab the proper cleaning equipment.

    Parker sighed as he made sure his glasses would stay in so threat Parker couldn't see his eyes, his weak point per say. Parker walked back out and instantly started to undo the wrapping on Chester's leg, cleaning up the bite and pouring so hydrogen peroxide pin it so that all the infection would come out. He then continued tho Chester got tired enough that he passed out, only assemble to mumble out, a small, "thanks, " before passing out.

     Parker looked up at hearing his voice tho sighed when realized he was asleep. Priestley decided to finish up quickly before carrying him up to his room when his shades fell off, revealing his red puffy eyes from when he had cryed, calling with tiredness showing around them.

    Parker sighed as he looked at Chester's tired eyes and layed down with him, covering them both up and hugged him close, wanting to make sure that Chester felt safe and wouldn't wake up, setting his glasses on the night stands before going to sleep with him.

       The next morning, Chester woke up before Parker due to panicing, tho, Parker woke up right after him and pulled him close to him, "are you ok?" Parker asked, getting a simple nod from Chester. "So... Why didn't you tell me that you still weren't sleeping well?" Parker questioned, looking directly at the other boy, "I-I don't know what your t-talking about..." Chester tried to denie Parker tho failed miserably, "Chester. Please just tell me." Parker said, still starting at Chester before he sighed, "I-I just didn't want you w-worried..." Was all Chester said, this time sounding true.

     Parker sighed and ruffled his hair up, "so when was the last time you actually slept?" Parker asked, still starring at the boy. "U-uh... Just now..?" He asked hopefully, "no, before just now," Parker said, still pressing the subject.

     "Uhh...." Chester didn't really remember, he looked down making Parker sigh, "do you actually not remember the last time you slept?" Parkers eyes narrowed as Chester slowly nodded, still looking down as if ashamed, making Parker sigh once again, "you'll be sleeping with me then antil your sleeping correctly." Parker stated, standing up, "wh-wha? N-no that'd be pushing m-my problem onto y-you!" Chester exclaimed with tear filled eyes.

   Parker sighed and looked at Chester while chuckling, "when will you realized that I can help you with anything?" He asked looking at Chester with a smile, "probably never.." Chester said with a small child like chuckle, looking at Parker, "thanks..." He said lightly, standing up, "for what?" Parker asked, looking confused, "for helping me, and for being a warm person when I start freezing at night," this made them both start to burst out laughing tho before Chester had recovered from his laughter attach, Parker snuck up behind him and hugged him with a smirk watching as Chester jumped up in suprise, Parker pretty much catching him and carrying him, "I could be your personal heater," Parker said with a smirk, starring at Chester who instantly started blushing tho also giggled, "who said you weren't already?" He asked, making Parker get a offended look and drop him on the bed, scoffing, "wow, how rude." He said, making Chester start laughing again.

       Chester's phonestarted exploading with messages from Agnus tho he simply muted his phone for the time being, "who was that?" Parker cooed, curiously.  Chester sighed, "it's some lady from the dark web site you had me look on.." He muttered, shutting off his phone. Parker tilted his head, "hmm, can I look at some of the messages?"he asked, making Chester's eyes widen, "u-uh.... Maybe it should be a suprise for when we do the video.." Parker's eye brow raised, "oh really?"all Chester did for recognition was nod, "Yeah... I'll say one thing tho, I'm not excited for it.." This made Parker quite curious, "why is that?" He questioned, looking at Chester, "you'll see when we do the video.." This made Parker a little worried tho he brushed it off for now, "Alright... Well, let's go to the store and buy some food," Parker said, walking towards the door, "oh, and you can barrow some clothes if you don't want to go in your room,"Parker offered, making Chester smile, "thanks, I'll be down in a couple minutes." Parker nodded, then walked down stairs.

    Chester looked in the closet, finding some blackjeans and a black long sleeve shirt, happy when he found a pink and black hoodie. He got changed then walked downstairs, setting Parker was already ready to go to the store.

        He smiled at Chester tho walked over, fixing his hair making Chester snicker, "what now?" Parker asked with a sigh, "your such a mom," he said, laughing at Parker. Parker chuckled lightly at what the boy said, "can't help it, you don't know how to fix your hair-" Parker didn't get to finish, "your the one who messed it up by ruffling it up!" He said with a huff, making Parker laugh, "fine, fine, let's just go to the store then," Parker said, Chester fallowing, "Oki-er- ok"