"Uh, I'm going to go get a drink of water from the kitchen, I'll be right back." Spiderman said awkwardly as he got up and quickly shuffled away. The other men just sat in silence for about 30 seconds.

"Well, I guess if we're on a small break here, would you mind if i went to the restroom?" General Macford said 

"Down the hall and to the left." Tony replied bluntly.

Macford got up and walked down the hall. he looked behind him to make sure tony wasn't watching before going to into the kitchen, where Peter was on the ground, passed out. Macford called in his agents out, they dragged Peter to the stairs.

"You guys better hurry it up, I don't know how long the drugs will last on him, he's special."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 minutes later:

"okay somethings up, they're taking way to long, I'm gonna go check on the kid." Tony said before getting up. Tony walked to the kitchen, Peter wasn't there, but there was half a glass of water sitting on the counter. Tony eyed it suspiciously. Tony walked to the bathroom, the door was open and there was no one inside. He walked back into the kitchen and notice that the door to the stairs was opened slightly.

"DAMMIT" Tony yelled, Cap and Bucky rushed into the kitchen.

"Where is he?" Steve asked.

"Thats a good question Cap" Tony said sarcastically

"Why don"t we ask FRIDAY? FRIDAY, what happened to Peter." Tony asked, even though he already knew the answer

"It appears that General Macford has drugged Peter and kidnapped and taken him to a location that is unknown, they left about 7 minutes ago."

"Well shit." Bucky said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter woke up strapped down to a table, lights blaring at him. Macford was standing over him smiling.

"So he's awake, how was your nap spiderman?" Macford asked. Peter was confused

"Where am I, why am I here?!" Peter asked. he tried to break free of his restraints but they were too tight. 

"You like those? I had them made especially for you. You see I KNOW that your abilities aren't given to you from tech, ITS IN YOUR BLOOD, and I'm going to fond out how to get it. For all of these years scientist like Howard Stark and Bruce Banner have tried to recreate the serum that made Captain America so that we could have hundreds of strong soldiers like him, but that era is OVER, now I'm going to recreate YOU spiderman! I'm going to make hundreds of agile spider soldiers that have the strength of a hundred men! I will rise in the ranks for my creation until I am at the head of the entire U.S military!" Macford explained in glory. Peter laughed.

"HA, good luck with that! my abilities aren't that easy to replicate, and besides soon Iron man will be here to bust your ass up and get me out of here!" Spiderman said. Macford frowned.

"The guy is annoying, but he's right, we need to start our test NOW, we only have so much time before the tin man gets here, lets go!" Macford said to his crew before leaving the room. Peter looked around him, scientist were prepping their testing equipment, his mask was thankfully still on.  One of the scientist approached Peter with a cotton swab and reached for his mask.

"NO" Peter said.

"I have to take your mask off to start the testing." He said. He moved his hand to garb the mask. Peter used all of his strength to pull out of his restraints and grabbed his hand.

"Oh hey cool" Peter said before using his other hand to get off his other restraints, Macford walked into the room casually as peter got off of the table. Macford looked over and his eyes widened.

"SHIT, soldiers get him!!!" Macford yelled. Before anyone could react, Peter darted out of the room. He ran down the hallways, trying hard not to run into any soldiers,  he couldn't find a way out. The soldiers spotted Peter running and chased after him, eventually Peter ran out of hallways to run in and he was cornered.

"Why are all military bases only consisted of endless hallways and blinking lightssss????" Peter whined with his hands up as the soldiers pointed their guns at him. Macford walked up to Peter.

"Not so tough now that youre all alone huh spiderman?" Macford said.

"ohhh nooooo" Peter said, before beating down all of the soldiers and tying them up, only leaving Macford standing in front of him. Macford was stunned, but then he smiled.

"yknow what the nice thing is about working in a military base is? I have soldiers EVERYWHERE." Macford said as a large group of soldiers entered the room. 

"Well.... Shit." Peter said. 

"Language kid." Steve said as he and Bucky walked through the crowd of confused soldiers. Tony crashed through the ceiling and landed in front of peter.

"Hey kid"

"Hey Mr. Stark" 

"Hey Macford, you see this suit that spiderman is wearing? When I designed it I put a tracker and a recording system into it, so I recorded your whole evil scheme before coming to get him. Have fun rotting in jail for kidnapping my prodigy asshat." Tony said 

"You'll take care of him right Cap?" Tony asked, Steve and Bucky nodded. 

"Web onto me kid." Tony said, Peter did as told and they flew away

and everyone lived happily ever after. Except for Macford.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this honestly took much longer than expected, sorry about that.

I hope you liked it.