Chapter 19 ♛ God & I

Start from the beginning

"Tomorrow?" Jake gasped.

"Yes, tomorrow." Colby repeated again.

"And we already bought your guy's tickets." Sam chimed in, "Plane tickets. Halfway across the United States." He added as he turned to Corey, "Do you know the Stanley Hotel?" He asked him.

"Yes, I know what the Stanley Hotel is."

"The one where 'The Shining' is based off of." Sam beamed.

"Yes." He let out a shaky breath.

"No way!" Jake beamed as he sat up a little, pulling me along with him.

"Here's Johnny!" Corey screamed, causing a giggle to leave my lips again.

"I love 'The Shining'!" Jake sheepishly smiled.

"Oh my gosh, we for sure are gonna get haunted now." I groaned, causing them all to chuckle except for Corey.

"Bro, no." He spat.

"I'm so down." Jake beamed, "This is gonna be sick."

"Alright, are you down as he is?" Sam asked as he pointed the camera to Corey.

Corey gave him a look, "No." He said, "Are you joking?!" He turned to my boyfriend.

"It's one of the most haunted hotels in the entire world." Colby brought up a not so fun fact.

"And the most haunted place in the entire United States." Sam chimed in with that also not so fun fact.

"Has anyone died there?" Corey asked.

"Not yet." I jokingly said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"She's just messing with you." Colby reassured him.

"Or am I." I slightly sang before giving him a wink.

"Atmosphere, I'm going to kick Colby's ass if you don't stop." Corey threatened.

"Wait, why me?" Colby asked, confused as to why he's the one being threatened here.

"I can't hit a girl and you're the closest thing to her." Corey explained.

"But Colby's a girl as well." Jake chuckled.

"I think we all know that I'm not a girl, right Appna?" Colby winked, causing an annoyed Jake to groan.

"What's with you always trying to bring up your sex life?" Sam questioned his best friend.

"Cause..."

I quickly sat up, "I think I'm going to throw up." I blurted out of nowhere.

"Jeez, it was just a joke..."

I cut him off, "No, I'm actually..." Before I could even finish my comment, I ran into the bathroom and finally let my body puke up everything that was in my stomach.

A whimper left my lips as I flushed the toilet. I let my back rest against the wall as warm tears roll down my face. I pulled my knees in and hugged myself, but the pain in my stomach was still there and I don't understand why.

"Appna." My boyfriend's voice echoed into the bathroom.

My watery eyes met his, "I'm fine." I choked.