Chapter Three

After falling asleep in YangYang embrace, you didn't want to leave. Even though he kept on moving and hugging you tightly, you ignored it! You liked how he cared, no matter if he was awake or not.

YangYang: "H-hey Y/n..?"

Y/n: "Mhm..~"

YangYang: "Want to go to the park?"

You wake up after hearing what he just said

Y/n: "A park?!"

YangYang nodded his head with confusion

Y/n: "Yes! I used to go to parks everyday"

Whilst you was getting dressed, you heard a camera flash. You covered yourself quickly and ran out.

You see YangYang smirking to himself cutely and examining the picture carefully.
————————————————————————

————————————————————————Luckly you saw a quick glimpse of the picture and saw it was only you doing your hair, but you was still embarrassed

Luckly you saw a quick glimpse of the picture and saw it was only you doing your hair, but you was still embarrassed.

YangYang: "Hey~! It's cute" *he says squishing you cheek*

                             -Time Skip-
When you arrive at the park, you heard many girls screaming which made you quiet intrigued. You walk over to the girls and find many signs says.. Tomorrow x Together ..

Soobin: "Y/n! What a pleasant surprise"

???: "Ah~ This is Y/n?" *reaching his hand out*

???: "I'm Soobins band mate, Beomgyu"

You shake his hand politely and smile

Beomgyu: "Cute dimples"

Going red you bury you face into YangYangs sweater. He caresses you hair whilst laughing at your actions.

YangYang: "It's just a little compliment Y/n-ah"

He lifts up you chin and winks at you, making your heart flutter.

Y/n: "L-lets just go.."

But when you were about to leave, Soobin got in YangYangs way..

Soobin: "Stay away from Y/n, i've known her long enough to know what type of boy she likes" *glaring at YangYang with a hint of anger*

Y/n: "YangYang, Soobin? Is everything alright.."

YangYang & Soobin: "Yes Y/n!"

But you knew it wasn't alright. Soobin has had a crush on you since Elementary, but he always denied it. Our classmates would tease us..but especially Soobin since i wasn't a popular girl!

You and YangYang went to the park and played around like little kids! He would always try and pose for a photo every time you was taking photos of the scenery. But you gave up and took afew photos of him.
————————————————————————